南翔小笼包

*OMG pray hard my lappy's gonna "stay strong"~ I dun wish for it to break down at all!*

It's a bit disappointing for all of us tat it din snow as predicted on X'mas and X'mas eve but rather... it was freezing still! QW touched down ysd at 5+am, and she reached my dorm at about 8+, 9am. I went down to fetch her and we checked in to her single rm at rm 105.
*Oh and in exchange for my Christmas gift with QW, she gt me the normal single edition of JYJ's 1st Eng album haha! Thks~*

I passed her all her stuff tat I bought for her on TB, and we met up with WT and Mich in the afternoon. We cabbed down to上海南外滩轻纺面料市场at陆家浜road whr WT's mum recommended us to do tailored clothes. There were many foreigners there. WT was there to collect her dad and mum's coat, as well as hers. Mich made a cashmere black coat (RMB600), while QW made a cheongsam (RMB380) for her mum too. *I would do for my familiy too if I knew my parents and bro's size... too bad I dunno their exact measurements.*
Was supposed to meet up and have娘家烧烤for dinner at night but as I was still feeling rather sick and in no appetite to eat, 4 of us ate at南区instead. *Heard tat it's their 2nd last day there... omg tat means we won't get to have those nice and cheap roadside food again! I'll miss my韩国烧烤卷饼、煮炒、烧烤的鸡腿肉and豆皮金针菇~* Poor QW... she oni gt to try them once even though she's here for 2wks la!

Karen came back and slpt ysn. Her mum came over this morning at 8am, and I woke up. Gt me porridge and手抓饼(with corn, egg and里脊肉)for breakfast. Her bf came later, and they were all here to help Karen moved her stuff to her new single rm at rm 1724. *Aiyoh it bothers me when someone moves away... and took my stuff away as well!* Hmm... my room flr is rather dirty nw with all the hairs and dust, plus when I saw the toilet bowl juz nw, it was... dirtied. Gt to do cleaning later.

Anyway, while they moved things, QW and I went to福佑批发中心and城隍庙. I bought like 6-7 pairs of earrings lor... nearly RMB100! Bought nail polish, a hairband and some red packets for CNY nex yr. *Gt a bit giddy inside cos we wore many layers and it was kinda warm...*
We walked to城隍庙at 2+pm, and headed straight for南翔小笼包haha. 2 of us queued like half an hr for南翔蟹粉包(RMB20 for 12)... a bit dry but I tot it was still considered nt bad. Then, we went upstairs to the real南翔店to have蟹肉小笼and蟹黄汤包~ RMB27.50 each. The crabmeat portion per包is considered quite a lot to me. But yeah I do realise I'm nt a very "小笼包person" after this meal haha... maybe I had too many at one go.
It was 5+pm after dinner, and both of us were tired so we din walk for long. After QW brought 10 pcs of scarfs for her colleagues, we took MRT back to五角场, and took a toot-toot back to dorm.
Karen had all her things moved away... so nw my room is half empty!

Comments