危险关系 + Sec sch clique dinner + 1st day of Yr4 Sem2!

 
 
I liked장동건 in "신사의품격", he's still rather charming here. But I thought Cecilia Cheung was stunning~ how can she look this good despite being a mummy of two now!? 
Love triangle plot we have here, which was simple imo. Sorry I didn't understand any internal struggles, if any of them should have. 外在的演技太抢风头,观众大概都忽略了内心戏, even the actors.

Rating: 3/5

QW came over last mon, and bought me the ingredients for making my laoban... I guess I didn't boil properly, so the curd didn't solidify as expected. *Lucky mum "saved" it somehow~* 
Met up with James, Ben, Jess, PH and YL on tues night at MOF at JP on tues evening for dinner! YB and YS didn't turn up last min.
 
 
We were on and on about going overseas! PH just came back from Korea from a business trip, James too from holiday, and YL'd been there before too! *OMG makes me wanna go Korea so much now!* Nice time there and James bought us sweets, choco and nail clippers each lol. 
Had tuition with Joshua and Amanda after they're back from Korea (again!?) last thurs. I was about to leave when Amanda suddenly "yelled" and held me back haha... and then she passed me the macaron solid perfume from It's Skin they bought for me as gift! It smells so "peach-y" yum!
Helped mum and dad a lil' with cleaning up of the storeroom on sat. There were loads to be cleared omg! Took 5-6 hours to finally finish clearing it. *Oh no now it means time for me to clear and clean up my own spaces too~* 
Went to四马路观音庙with WZ on sun, and she求签while I only prayed. We headed back to the same fortune-teller we went to last time, but she wouldn't do it for us again haha~ I guess we got to wait till the new lunar year begins!

Sch began just today! XY, Michelle and I attended the lecture for HC210, and it's my 1st time listening to prof曲景毅... haha he's rather dramatic, yet clear at the same time. A tad too bad I'm not good at classical lit fiction though~ so I guess I won't take this mod. 
3 of us headed to Nanyang Executive Cafe cos I had craving for the tom yam hotpot hehe~
 
XY had the scallop porridge instead. 3 of us wanted to take a group picture together, so asked for the help of this waitress auntie. She's super duper cute la... kept on saying "笑、笑、笑!" to us... so much so we almost burst out laughing loud
*Shall listen to HC311 lec tmr morning, do my freelance article and then meet prof Cheung on weds to discuss my FYP~ finally fixed a day!* 

Before I end this post, I thought I could share some Danboard pictures by a Singaporean photographer, Anton Tang. I took some of the quotes (in black) that came along with the pics too. Some of these inspires...
 
 
我的前方,是一步一步踏出来的。
如果你听见我。
 
Love, is meant to be spread-ed. Hearts? To share.
 
不要哭了,你很丑。
镜子反映的乃是幻觉。
Why do I see nothing, when I tried to see everything in front of me?
 
勇敢点,跳。
 
 
 
把我的梦想通通释放,就会实现了吗?
I'm kicking... boredom away.
 
 
Don't worry, I will catch you if you fall.
At the end of the world I will hold you so close so we won't notice the destruction.
Appreciate everything around you before it is gone.
Finding myself.
Enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realize that they were actually big things.
Step by step the fear of falling becomes less.
My shadow will leave me eventually when the light is gone.
This portion is too big for us.
When you're lost, alone and can't get back again I will find you darling I'll bring you home.
Yeap, I will overcome any obstacle that stand in our way.

I enjoy looking at the photos cos it makes my mood better somehow. Creative and cute! For more Danboard photos, go over to http://www.antontang.com/ ! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi! I was googling DG9005 and was thinking if you can gimme some advice on it? i'm planning to take it but i'm not a powerful singer! haha can i know what kinda songs and assignments do they usually give us?

please email me at chua0588@e.ntu.edu.sg

would very much appreciate it ^^