건축학 개론 + 搜索 + The Romantic & Idol season 1 + QW's 25th Bday dinner at Ma Maison!

*Signed up for Singtel's fibre broadband at last! Hopefully bro doesn't have the prob of dc-ing anymore once the new contract starts!*

Caught "건축학 개론".
The movie title translates into“建筑论爱情”in Chinese. It's about한가인who looks for严泰雄 (the male lead) after 15years since they met in uni, as she needs him to help with the designing and construction of her home on Jeju Island. *Seriously, the male lead's character and the way he acts reminds me so much of KD omg!* 
The whole movies shot with two storyline going on at the same time... one on the present, starring한가인and严泰雄, both in their 30s, whilst the other story focuses on their past... featuring Suzy and이제훈. *이제훈looks so much like a combi of Henry and Tablo!* The guy likes the girl since sch days, but he thought she wasn't into him (in fact she was), and after a misunderstanding, he sorta left, and didn't kept his promise of seeing the first snow with the girl. Even until now, he denies it, while한가인seeks for confirmation after getting in touch with him. 
Well they still didn't get together in the end, for严泰雄already has a wife-to-be. However, he did kept his promise of designing a home for his first love though, and sent back the CD she lent him, after many years.
你我的爱情,曾经有那么多的“不敢”。
现在即使有一大堆勇气,也无法再奋不顾身。 
错过了可惜,所以回味着珍惜。

Rating: 4/5

"搜索" features赵又廷and高圆圆.
陈凯歌,一部从“人肉搜索”开始的故事。
绕了那么大圈,谁都不得利。

Rating: 3.5/5

Oh yes I am finally done watching "The Romantic and Idol" season 1! Let's take a look at the couples~
Mir from MBLAQ and Jei rom Fiestar~ this 2 made a super duper cute couple omg! I liked Mir cos' he's kinda straightforward, and he was super shy in front of Jei lol~ 真情流露haha! 
Hyung Sik from ZeA and Ji Hyun from 4Minute~ they were together since the first date! No wonder they're "a couple made in heaven" lol! I thought they look rather compatible since both have the baby face haha.
Jun. K from 2PM and申惠静from AOA. I didn't expect them to get together cos the girl seems a bit too kiddy for Jun K. imo. Jun K. is one funny guy on the show too, and he seemed to be happy with different girls around at first lol. But after he "set his mind" on申惠静, the two were rather cute and playful together too!
JB from JJ Project and 오승아from Rainbow~ oh we got a姐弟恋here~ 6years of age gap omg! I had a rather good impression of JB at first, but after he met with Jei... his heart no longer seemed to be with오승아! Poor오승아was crying somemore. The ending? Much as I like this show for being real, I still think JB's choice was more of a pity, if not comfort to오승아.

Great variety though~ I am continuing with the second season now! Hopefully the new idols are just as fun!

Rating: 4.5/5 

I'd been watching "Shinhwa Broadcast" all these while and I must say after episode 41... I loved how JunJin acts cute in the show~ omg he is so adorable LOL! The expressions from him was super dorky~ how he got "angry" when the面相师傅said negative things about his appearance...
30+yrs old and Shinhwa members are still lively and entertaining as ever on variety shows, just like how they were on "X-Man" woo!

Despite me losing voice, I still met up with QW on sunday for window shopping and dinner at Ma Maison! 
I love the ambience and decor there! *My future home decor can consider? Lol~* We shared the escargot with garlic butter... eh I don't really know how to appreciate such fine dishes but it was all right for me. The seafood pasta was too creamy so I didn't finish it.
I bought QW a purple necklace and earring for her 25th bday haha! We shared the grape fruit tart too~ not bad!
Amounted to $30 per pax~ but the place is worth for it's ambience... can definitely stay and talk throughout the night if possible lol!

*rRandom eEncouragement: FYP加油!I must work hard till the day I hand it in!*

Comments