Horse-riding lesson + dinner @天外天 + BigMama & Forty Hands with Ben & Jess!

*rRandom tThought: I should be taking HC313, even though there's ppt now haiz. Whatever, 我喜欢现代诗。*

*不管谁对谁错,我的心情无法克制地、就这样赤裸裸地写在了脸上。*
QW and I headed to Turf City for her first-ever horse-riding lesson on tues, after HC311's lecture. 
Her malay instructor brought her into the field, while I stayed outside to take photos haha! Oh the horse is 9years old, by the name of Winston~
 
The coach was full of praise and encouragement for her all the way... saying QW's good for a beginner... I agree haha. I learnt some things too... like how one should position themselves while on a horse; kicking both legs to signal for it to move, and pulling the strap for it to stop; patting means telling the horse he did a good job etc. 
 
 
 
 
 
The coach was reminding me to take pictures of QW and the horse every now and then lol~ There's this one point when I asked him some questions on horses while QW was walking in circles... he asked if I was local? I thought I sounded rather local neh... and to think he thought I was Japanese cos of my "blonde" hair LOL! *I guess my scarf gave him the wrong impression too keke.* 
After the 45mins session ended, it began pouring and we walked to the shuttle bus stop area. *QW and I saw李南星in Giants haha!* 
It was evening when we met up with Shermeen at Queenstown MRT! It's been a long time since I saw her! Her husband, Vincent drove us down to Serangoon for the infamous鱼头炉at天外天! We got a seat by the roadside and I loved the breeze hehe~
 
 
 
The fish soup and the prawns and toufu in chilli sauce above was super yummy! Vincent and Shermeen went Japan recently, while QW went Taiwan, so we were looking at the photos... oh I'm so envious!
 
 
Big thank you to Shermeen and Vincent for the treat! *I will go back if I have the chance to!* 

*rRandom tThought: seen prof Cheung... my FYP report... let's hope I can finish it by beginning of feb!*

I was cleaning up my study desk early afternoon today, and decided to throw away some things. However, there are still memories I'd like to keep... at least here haha!
Those doodles up there! I first drew it during D and T lesson in sec sch... cos lesson was too boring imo haha. I'm never an artistic person since young, so I'd never liked drawing/colouring/painting etc... anything to do with美术. Anyway, these has been with me all the years and somehow became my trademark... cos I do "sign-off" with the smiley face whenever I leave messages for anyone haha. 
“哈哈世界”is one of columns in《知识报》. I love Chinese as a subject, so naturally I'd love the newsletters that we subscribe to. I remember gaining lots of knowledge from it, and of course being someone who loves jokes... I never missed out on this column haha. Time for me to clear stuff... and here's one joke:
妈妈对小宝说:“今天是爷爷的生日,你把这些桃子送去给爷爷吃,记得在前面加个‘寿’字。”
小宝一到爷爷家就大声地说:“爷爷,我带寿桃来给您吃。”
爷爷听了很高兴,可是小宝又说:“爷爷,您今天穿的寿衣好漂亮啊!”
*可以丢了这些笑话,但夺不走已具备的幽默。*

Ben, Jess and I headed to BigMama at Kim Tian (Tanjong Pagar area) for dinner!
As per Ben's recommendation, we had 2 servings of Dakgalbi (spicy grilled chicken), and shared the kimchi jeon. The chicken meat was soft and tender hehe~ kimchi jeon was not bad!
 
 
 
We chose to add extra rice ($3) and the person would help stir fry for us. *Her attitude was a lil'... eiyr.* No GST nor service charge... $16 per person nice! It's free for water and the side dishes woo~
Then, we went to Forty Hands for some desserts keke.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Costed us 10bucks each for 2 chips and 3 drinks keke. Ben and I had the Ice Mocha (which was kind of bitter) while Jess had hot choco.
 
 
 
We talked about sec sch friends, as well as random topics like childhood, teeth and etc lol~ had some laughter!

*rRandom tThought: 如果你我的未来目标是一致的,那为什么不愿意同心去共赴呢?我想,我是乐观的,所以才这么认为。感情世界,外人雾里看花,绕来绕去得不到结论。但我希望局中人心中有衡量准确的那把尺,告诉她该怎么做。身为好朋友,我给的意见未必对,但我真切希望她的决定没有错。*

Comments