女朋友。男朋友 + Shopping with uni gals + dinner with WZ at Kim Dae Mun + 신사의품격

The triangular relationship between陈忠良(张孝全饰)、林美宝(桂纶镁饰)and王心仁(凤小岳饰)was a lil' complicated to start with... maybe cos I'm not too clear about politics and its history in Taiwan. Well, I enjoyed the development and change in their relationships throughout the movie.
桂纶镁's really showing character in her roles each time I watch her movies... no longer just the girl-next-door. 


Rating: 3.75/5

Met up with WT, SS and YQ last tues for a X'mas gift shopping trip. WT, YQ and I had hi-tea at Paris Baguette while we waited for SS, the unlucky gal who broke her pair of hard lenses that day.
I thought the yummiest one was the strudel, with blueberry and strawberry on it. *Oh I loved the shrooms but it's cheesy neh...* After walking around and getting a dress for YQ as bday gift, we headed to TCC for dinner, cos YQ had 50% member discount off dinner there as it's her bday month! WT was ranting about her hunger, so 3 of us shared the Mentai prawn and calamari rings~ My scallop pasta was not bad.
It only costed me about 16bucks for this meal, thanks to YQ's discount haha!
Oh had a short catch-up with WZ while we shared dinner at Kim Dae Mun too, just ysd night. The kimchi fried rice was too oily imo, and the hot plate of pork was so-so. I still liked the ra myeon the most haha.

Woke up this morning, and I got kinda pissed off by this one interviewee. Even if I was at fault for calling him 15mins late, he shouldn't have told me off, with a threatening tone in his msgs. *I honestly would have apologised if he explained and told me nicely how "busy" he is.* He spoilt my mood for the whole sat. Seriously, it's a sad fact one has to face such people in society... someone who thinks that the world revolves around him. I'm not shirking off responsibility but thankful I am not taking up this assignment anymore~ phew. *I learned that "being old doesn't mean being wise" from him... 哪怕你多么地事业有成,人格上的失败终究是人生最大的失败。* Not gonna let this bother me anymore... I just need a moment to rant here.
*I don't have respect for someone cocky, even if he's an older person or someone of high status. 我不屑.*

Meanwhile, saw "알면서도" by Xiah... a soothing ballad!
   
Finished watching "신사의품격"~
Omo I love how funny this drama was! 
It revolves around 4 men in their 40s... basically their love life~ flirtatious and好色keke. 
장동건has the charm of a playboy, and the female lead金荷娜was blur and cute too. *Jong Hyun was so gd-looking as 장동건's son! I love his voice!* Another couple I liked was between김민종and윤진이... their忘年恋was kind of heart-wrenching.
I liked how every episode started with a funny story of the 4guys, mostly some things they went through before their 40s. The whole show was neither too draggy nor too short... appropriate with 20 episodes!

Rating: 4.25/5

Comments