Pitch Perfect + Chat with MT + Yr 4 Sem 1 results + X'Mas cum bday dinner with NCSS clique + Pat's early 24th bday at Ice Edge Cafe +

Nice recommendation from XY! I love movies about music and singing. The girls and guys can sing very well~ lovely Accapella! Anna Kendrick's voice impressed me a lot~ woo!

Rating: 3.5/5

Took a break from FYP, after finishing 2 chapters of my first draft, and met MT on weds. *Hopefully prof Cheung gets back to me asap, saying everything's ok so far!* MT and I went back to SSO to take our certs for HPAP. I have been thinking if I'd be so lucky to get an additional cert of commendation... and haha lucky me I got it lol! 
We had dinner at Pepper Lunch, and my pasta was yummy imo!
We had HTHT at Starbucks later at night, and I'm thankful MT's willing to share her stories with me. *Gal~ rmb u always have us!* 
Random bump-into Alex at Star Vista on thurs after tuition. His friend took a random snap of us too... so尴尬lol!
 
Well, as usual an update on my results every sem. It's an expected "S" for Squash mod~ I still believe I did the right thing to S/U it haha! HC314... okie I didn't hope for such a grade of course, cos I was super worried it'd pull my cGPA down by a lot, being the only mod graded this sem. A quick glance... my cGPA seems to be "going down the stairs" all along lol... nope I'm gonna stop it here! *I wanna maintain my 2nd Upper Honours!* So, I reckon I got to work hard for HC313 and HC499 (FYP), esp the latter cos I'm kinda stuck now! *No mood to continue these few days omg~*

Met KU and LL at Lot1 NTUC to shop for groceries, after meeting QW to take my pretty heels from Payless online haha. LL was the main chef as usual, while KU and I helped out with little work like剥虾壳lol~ OMG I'm so bad at it.
 
Look at the spread hoho! *The rest always "bully" me... saying I'm the pickiest and they bought the ingredients cos it suits my taste... omo!* 
Jess, Regina and KW reached later in the evening and at night. We had quite a few rounds while waiting for KW haha. It's so fun listening to Regina and LL share about their "风光史", and funny stories about Regina's wedding lol!
Celebrated Jess and KW's bday at night! It was early 24th for Jess and belated 20th for KW!
They look like sisters don't they!? Lol! The hazelnut cake was not bad. All of us chatted till about 11+pm, and Regina drove us to CCK MRT, before dropping us. We bought Jess a French manicure DIY set, and face masks cum hand and nail cream for KW... hope they liked!

WZ, Pat and I wanted to try Delcie's rainbow cake initially, but sadly they only accept pre-orders haiz. In the end, we ended up eating at Ice Edge Cafe at Kovan cos many shops were closed on sunday!
The vongole aglio olio spag was so-so. The choco lave dessert was not bad though. WZ bought her polariod cam~ nice polariod shots!
It's an early 24th bday dinner with Pat~ and she got me and WZ天灯吊饰from TW! *Coincidentally, all of us are using Charles and Keith's wallets atm!*
It's the last "single" bday celebration with Pat, since she's gonna be married in dec 2013, which means she would be someone's "人妻"by her next bday haha. 

Comments