ใต้ฟ้าตะวันเดียว + Oh My Lady + Dim Sum lunch buffet @ Ah Yat + 2 days of BigBang Alive Tour con!

Watched "ใต้ฟ้าตะวันเดียว".
Kinda funny when I watched this show cos Mario Maurer was supposed to be acting as a korean but he was speaking in Thai throughout, as well as the rest of the actors haha. The second female lead looks really young.
Well, the storyline ain't that attractive, having Mario Maurer不择手段just to take revenge for his dad. 

Rating: 2.75/5

"Oh My Lady" (오 마이 레이디) was a drama I'd left hanging there since months ago, and finally finished it haha.
Watched it for for Siwon I'd say haha. Still I thought채림looks a bit old a match for him. Well I found the whole storyline a bit absurd somehow... the "falling in love" part was too fast/almost impossible in real life lol.

Rating: 3/5

*rRandom tThought: Dr Nan did gave me a new topic for FYP, which means I've new infos to absorb again! Pray hard I'd settle for this omg... I wanna graduate smoothly!*
Met PH and Jess on weds night at JP... casual gathering plus a bday gift for PH!
It was a bracelet from Helen's that Jess and I bought for her. We sat down at Coffee Bean and shared the mudpie, as well as the hazelnut ice-blended. *Ooh I loved the hazelnut ice blend~ 爽!* 
Met WZ for kbox at Marina Square on thurs night for her to "satisfy" her craving for singing session haha. *Coincidentally, YS, Dennis and Georgia were thr too... with their colleagues.* After singing, we sat down at Starbucks and WZ chatted about the FB harassment that happened to her recently. I wasn't one of the victims though Pat was. Hopefully all the "shit" will be over for her and her bf soon!
Met QW at clementi on fri morning, and we took the shuttle bus to Turf City! *That place is really ulu neh!* The place was under construction, so we took some time to find our way to Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant, located on the 3rd floor. QW saw their groupon deal, and we bought the 2pax deal for dim sum lunch buffet... close to 20bucks per pax. There wasn't many people when we reached, and the 2 famished girls began ordering!
We realised we'd ate a lot of food with prawns in it haha! The小笼包wasn't as nice as those at Crystal Jade of Ding Tai Fung though. The油条in猪肠粉was one of my favourite among all... crispy yet soft at the same time! We only had one round and was already full lol... oh and I had fish porridge too. *Haiz I'm never suitable for buffet cos I can't eat much haha.*
We headed back to Clementi Mall to walk around for a while, before I'd left for Modparade at Haji Lane to collect 2 tops I bought online. Then, I took the MRT down to stadium for BigBang's Alive Tour concert!
The organiser/company wasn't very nice to the media haha~ cos we got the furthest seating on the 3rd floor~ dang I was so "far away" from BigBang!? And man I was almost standing throughout the 2hours and 15mins cos many others ran down and stood near the ledge, blocking views of those behind. *Security isn't as tight at their concert as compared to Super Junior's, cos we could take photos and videos, as well as run about. There wasn't any translator too... so I was kinda blur when BigBang spoke in Korean haha.* 
I was sitting with media people, and saw JX there too. Honestly, BigBang's concert was so much more high than Wonder Girl's one, but cos I was alone, I merely swayed a little... didn't dare to dance much lest others think I'm crazy lol!
Almost finished the whole article only about 5am the next morning cos I was simply too excited while writing. *"Fangirl mode and trying to squeeze each and every detail in lol.* Well, it came out just today on zaobao~ oh and the photos were taken online cos YG side didn't provide the official ones until Sunday I think, and we had to settle everything by saturday evening.
Went with Jess on saturday again! *I bought the tix long ago ok!* Vincent did asked me to help get the hoodie for his gf but they were already OOS the day before. Jess wanted to get the torch initially, but man the queue for merchandise was super long, so we went in just 5mins before the concert started! *It started 10mins earlier on the second day.*
I couldn't help moving and screaming along to almost every song of theirs~ even though I already knew the performances since day 1 haha. *I screamed whenever TOP came out and rapped lol~ Jess was doing so for Daesung and Seungri though lol.* Jess has this high-pitch scream lol, and first time I'd see her "jealous" when she saw Seungri throwing his panda, top and going near fans at mosh pit area haha!

G-Dragon was one of the most卖力members imo. He really has the风范of a leader, and I guess I can understand why so many girls go gaga over him haha. He can be both funky yet正经at the same time. His随性attitude is shown all over, like lying on the stage etc haha. Oh and it's amazing how he looks good in almost everything he wears... 瘦子也能是衣架子呢!
There is this "groove" and smoothness in Taeyang's voice that melts fangirls. Though ripping his top and doing somersaults are his habits onstage, they never fail to attract attention lol. I like how honest he is when it comes to talking ("We are not very good in English...", when in fact he knows the language best in BigBang.), with a tinge of shyness, a big contrast to his sexy performances.
His smile brings warmth to people haha! And he "successfully flew" on the second night of the concert while singing "Wings". He looks kinda blur, and somewhat always "bullied" by Seungri. Then again, I don't deny he has a great voice.
All the scandals surrounding him this period of time is kinda disturbing to his fans I think... even he himself. But he was great and humourous onstage, well maybe a way to "cover his awkwardness"? His "merlion" and "crab, clap" joke is hilarious, though I found it "out-of-nowhere" too haha. It's nice to hear him try his best at speaking English, though there were little mistakes here and there... 有上进心很好啦!
Last but not least, TOP is my bias among them! He injured his right hand while filming for a movie, but he was still "bingu TOP" on the concert LOL! He did his silly dances, and tried to rip Daesung's top, as well as mumbled random stuff now and then haha! I love how deep and powerful he sounds whenever he raps, and omg the "wink" and head-tilt during "Love Song"'s opening totally "killed" me! *He did the "heart" too on the second night omg!* 
Some fans took great photos of him wow! And I almost went hoarse after 80% of the screamings for him lol. Anticipating for his movie... and so congrats to BigBang's successful first concert in Singapore! *Though I wished they'd perform songs like "Somebody To Love", "Love Dust", "Ain't no Fun", "What is Right" etc too!*

Rating: 5/5

Jess and I were over the moon after the concert haha! Coincidentally, we met SY on the MRT back home. *I'm still "BigBang-sick" right up till now, so much so that I'm delaying watching "Shinhwa Broadcast" LOL~* 
Anyway, here's G-Dragon's "CRAYON (크레용)" MV which I thought was brilliantly done... nice music to move to!

DBSK's "Catch Me" MV is worth watching too! The duo has put in much effort, and omg Max has so many high notes this time round, making this song almost impossible to sing in KTVs haha!

Comments