WZ's 24th birthday dinner @ L' etoile Cafe!

Squash on Monday was pretty good, at least I did better in volleys lol. Our group had an "assisting teacher" (he's in the school team) guiding us too. I'm still not too good at being a referee though... can't multi-task well since I ain't familiar with the rules haha. *Coincidentally, Micky played squash in "옥탑방 왕세자" too, and I realised I was rather serious when I watched him play to know if they really played squash correctly haha!*
Met up with YJ in Executive Cafe in school for our毕业刊discussion. I tried the tom yam seafood hotpot set ($6.80) that YJ recommended and oh it was not bad. I think YJ's really capable and I'm envious of her haha! Guess she would really do well in future in media~ oh and she's a rather nice person to talk to too!
Finally, my article on PY's hobby came out! It's been 2months since I finished writing this if I didn't remember wrongly haha.
It's WZ's 24th birthday soon, and Pat, PQ and I threw an early birthday dinner with her! We went to L'etoile Cafe at Owen Road, and picked a seat on the second floor. It's rather comfortable there, and with a tinge of oldies feel to the place too.
I brought my XZ-1 camera along too, and using it for the first time officially. Still not used to the functions and all but I did tried most of them! WZ was rather excited with her Samsung camera too haha.
Let's see what we ate! Oops my pan seared dory was so-so overall. The sauce had a kind of taste that I got sick of after a while.
WZ and PQ were talking about their job at PA, and Pat shared with us a lil' about how her marriage plans were going. *OMG my best friend's getting married next year! Congrats girl!* WZ shared about her new-found relationship too.
We presented the birthday gifts to birthday girl! Pat and I got her a dress and notepad holder... and it's nice to see her wearing the dress for her actual birthday celebration woo!
Oh and of course we'd went round taking pictures since the interior was nice!
Special thanks for Pat for doing the collage hoho! 
Talked to WZ at MRT platform before we parted ways home. She'd shared a lot about her 2mths' old relationship with Joel.
Common interests重要嘛?She asked. 
I remember telling her it wasn't. Then again, it will definitely aid in/improve a relationship wouldn't it? I'm happy to hear her sharing her happiness/unhappiness with me.

Jess and I had a great laugh watching some shows at my place on saturday. Well, it's been a whole lot of stuff going on for me recently... FYP, graduation committee stuff, freelance work (stuck in progress atm). I can't see "the end" to what I am doing yet so it's mentally tiring at times. *I made myself busy somehow, and I feel so活该sometimes!*
*Pls do, at least, let me come up with my FYP outline soon! I'm almost bent on doing this topic now but I don't know if it will work without consultation with the professors yet.*
Well it's night time, which means it's time to relax a little after all the pent-up emotions. Going for old season of "Love Letter" featuring Shinhwa, as well as "옥탑방 왕세자"!

Comments