Interviews + LC, WT & YY's belated bday celebration at Sushi Tei + Wonder Girls Wonder Tour 2012!

Been a rather busy week for me... not with FYP, but freelance work. 
Had a small grp interview with Tony An (H.O.T) at Carlton Hotel on monday morning. I was placed together with ST and Teens. Tony An's not the handsome kind, but he's kinda outspoken and shared quite a bit with the media, unlike young Kpop stars whom tend to be more reserved with their replies usually. It's amazing listening to a Korean spoke non-stop for half an hr haha~ and Tony An does understand English, just that he chose to answer in Korean... stronger in Mother Tongue I reckon.
Had squash lesson in the afternoon, and omg I'm being picked for all the wrong positioning of my limbs aiyoh. 

The PR arranged for me to do phoner with 2 finalists who won the SG leg of tvN's "Kpop Star Hunt S2", and after some delaying, the interviews with them were finally done before I headed for school. *Left with the final email interview now... hopefully it gets back to me soon.*
Wednesday was rather hectic but enjoyable too. I met with Betty during my work assignment at Prinsep st. It's always inevitable that things crop up during interviews, but everything still went rather smooth, besides the fact that I couldn't exactly stick to my idea of "half-an-hour-interview-per-restaurant" lol. 
The boss couldn't make it for the interview at The Mind Cafe, so the outlet manager helped me out instead. Headed for Hungry Chimps next, and both the owners were rather welcoming, recommending us their dishes and the wines too!
Anthony already called me once and I told him I would be late for my interview with Place 2 R.E.A.D. Anyway, he totally looks like a艺术家to me keke. I admire his determination to pursue his dream though! *为了工作,我吃了一点牛肉haiz.*
Joanne looks really young to be "Strictly Pancakes" owner! Business there was brisk as usual, on a weekday afternoon.
Mr Johan Aubertin from Crêperie des Arts was friendly too. He even took us to the kitchen to show us how caramel that's cooked on the spot and those overnight taste different! The warm one was a bit bitter, while the cooled caramel overnight was pure sweetness!
Ciders, traditional French dishes, Crepes and Galettes~ oh I was breathing some "Brittany" there then haha!
Anyway, I was too full to even walk after the entire 3+hrs of interviews and food! *Both Betty and I wished that there were someone esle there to "share the joy" cos it's sinful for us not to finish yummy food!* 好料吃不完真可惜。Well, I shan't share my reviews here, so let's wait for it to be out on MYpaper!

Met up with my uni girls on Friday evening to celebrate LC, WT and YY's belated birthdays at Sushi Tei! I had seafood fried rice which was not good imo, but I loved the sweet Brownie cake we bought from James's gf!
It's been, again, long since the 9 of us gathered! *Why do I feel/say so every time!? Haha!* We're all in year 4 and so rarely do we see each other in school nowadays. All of us were rather excited on the talk of grad trip, and we even voted on the spot where we should go to lol! *Honestly, as long as we can get everyone to go together, I don't really mind!*
LC and WT with their vouchers, and there is YY with her new Converse white sneakers! They look like they look it so yeah!
We headed to Daiso, and then to MacDonalds for some ice-cream and chats after dinner. And it's great that SS, Michelle and I are gonna celebrate our birthday with the gals in one of the hotels in October hoho! *I told SS and Michelle that I want an ukulele as present haha!* 

Went to Wonder Girls "Wonder World Tour 2012" press con on sat evening. They were there for about 15mins... 风尘仆仆. It was nothing much imo.
Jess reached later and we had dinner in an eatery there. The卤肉饭I had was so-so, but Jess said her seafood rice was way salty haha.
We took a few pictures before entering the Compass Ballrm near 7pm!
Phew~ and I just finished writing the concert review for Zaobao this afternoon. *I am really slow when it comes to sorting out my points...* Shall see my article on the papers tmr. Personally, I thought the venue will suit more for singers that do ballads or mid-tempo songs, not dance beats. The staging wasn't enough for the artistes to interact with fans too. Media friends had to sit at the back, with those securities walking around and blocking our views many a times... rather distracting. 
Can't wait for BigBang's concert at the Indoor Stadium! 

Rating: 3/5

Comments