옥탑방 왕세자 + 画皮II + Harry Potter Exhibition @ ArtSci Museum

*rRandom rRant: In a terrible mood lately. Things ain't going smooth.*

Yes I finished watching "옥탑방 왕세자", starring Micky and한지민~
I thought this drama was a lil' complicated to begin with. Micky is a crown prince that travelled 300years forward into 21st century in Seoul, and began his search to unravel the mystery surrounding the death of his "wife". His three手下and him ended up on the rooftop of Park-ha's (한지민) home. Somehow all the characters are "connected" both 300years ago and now... the relationship pyramid was rather complex but neat and clear at the same time, thus not confusing for audience.
It was hilarious watching "this people from ancient history" learn the ways of life in modern times haha. Micky and한지민looked compatible and I liked how the relationship between them developed too. Omg Micky's too cute in his role too, especially the scenes whereby he learnt how to cycle and how he wanted한지민to do a second人工呼吸lol! *又帅又可爱,叫女生怎么不爱!?*
Oh and I may not understand korean language very well nor do I know how they should speak in ancient Korea, but I can hear the accent in Micky's lines... he spoke really well imo. 
Then again, this is a“跨世纪恋爱”, so we all know the couple have to part some time in the show. It wasn't that heart-wrenching, since the ending's got a tinge of warmth to it somehow. It left me a deeper impression during the time when Micky's so frustrated with his own feelings, after confession from한지민, and he went around being worried for한지민. When he started ranting at her, admitting his feelings too, I felt touched at that moment lol!
有人担心自己的事,知道后真的很幸福。

Rating: 4.25/5 (PS: 0.25 for Micky cos I seriously love him here!)

Watched "画皮II".
I enjoyed the effect of hi-technology used in this movie... made the whole background really pretty in many of the scenes. 
周迅has a really deep voice, and her role as a fox spirit... omg gives me the goosebumps at times. 赵薇is very pretty, and she does have that aura of justice surrounding her, so much so it seems the role was made for her. Then again, when she "changed skin" and became the fox spirit instead, she looks devil-ish! An actress indeed!
外貌,不是爱的一切。

Rating: 3.25/5
YB and I planned to go for Harry Potter's Exhibition at ArtScience Museum today. *All the road blocks for F1 made our travelling around a bit troublesome.*
$20 each to go for this, and I think it took us less than an hour to finish the whole walk-through? *I reckon it was more worth it for Titanic's one though.* It's good to reminiscence since we were once huge fans of Harry Potter books and films. *I did sat on Hagrid's chair, threw those Quidditch balls and even pulled out one of the Mandrakes that appeared in Herbology's~ to hear it squeal haha!* 
Sadly, the souvenirs were all overly-priced somehow~ really expensive so I didn't even buy the Ravenclaw's scarf, which I planned to at first.
Well we're all grown up aren't we? YB and I were joking about how we used to "chiong" Harry Potter books when we were younger, and when they were first released! I remember myself finishing "Order of the Phoenix" in about 3days' time, when it was nearing 800pages if I didn't remember wrongly! 几乎就要“废寝忘食”了neh haha~

We had dinner at Strictly Pancakes, tried the Snuggle Up and man it's yummy! I bet I can finish it alone too haha. Oh we went around looking at jewelleries too, for her sis, as well as YB and her bf.
没有了解的感情难有进展。
而“了解”这东西,没有时间不可以。

Comments