The Lucky One + 원탁의천사 + Bro's 21st bday early dinner

 
 
Adapted from Nicholas Spark's novel, "The Lucky One".
Is it me or did Zac Efron does look more buffed up now? I prefer his build in "High School Musical" series though.

Rating: 3/5


Watched this movie from 2006, "원탁의천사" (Holy Daddy), starring Haha and이민우!
I was searching for이민우's dramas on the net (sadly, he is in few), and found this movie! A bonus for me was the presence of Haha! These 2 are really buddies haha!
이민우's dad passed away in the movie, yet the spirit lingered around on Earth, and with the help of an angel, the dad managed to return to his gangster son's side, in the form of his younger self (Haha). 이민우and his mum only realised the truth when Haha finally left, leaving a sad yet warm ending.
是“老掉牙”的亲情情节,但看他们嘻嘻哈哈的,还是蛮搞笑的。I thought Haha acted quite well, but이민우was a little stiff hehe. *Nvm, at least I like him lol!*

Rating: 3.25/5

*谢师宴的节目策划与毕业刊工作就要开始啦~加油to myself, amidst this busy schedule!*
Went to COMEX IT Fair with QW last fri, after getting advice from Ben and YS as to what camera to get. Being a "casual photographer" who doesn't emphasize on camera skills and amazing photo qualities, I decided on Olympus XZ-1 since they both mentioned that this camera is good for night shooting, which my current Samsung camera is really poor at.
It costed me $498, and freebies included an extra Li-ion batt, 8GB SD card, screen protector and camera bag. *Lucky I had QW around to try out the camera for me cos I felt really dumb when I held onto it haha!* I haven't got the time to test out my camera yet, hopefully soon~
Then, we headed to Queensway shopping centre to look for my court shoes. There were many sports shoes retail around, and I finally decided on a cheap pair... $39.90, after a 20% discount from original price of $49.90. Anchorpoint was next to us, so QW brought me there, and omg all those factory outlets there sells clothes at a cheaper rate than usual malls! *I should really visit these places more often to get stuffs!* She got her brother a collared-top at $19 from G2000. 
We haven't got time to visit IKEA as planned, cos I've tuition with Tammy in the evening. It was during the tuition that I got a call from CQ... and it was Tony An's interview on monday morning. Accepted the assignment and planned to do that as a feature, yup hopefully the article comes out smoothly. 

*rRandom rRant: Are you dumb to the point that I have to pin-point out each and every singe thing that can be seen with naked eyes to you?* 
*rRandom rRant: I know how bad things are with financial difficulty, but then again I guess I am more responsible, cos I know how to plan beforehand and not let my problem affect others.*
XY was rather troubled over her acceptance of overseas exchange to Fudan university, so I gave her some advice over our meet-up on sat, after my tuition with Yuki. We literally spent the whole day talking, and I was reminiscing the days I was in Shanghai too haha! Oh and meanwhile, I managed to settle my interview timings with the different restaurant owners at Princep street too, as well as discussed a little on the angle for doing the K-Pop feature with JF. 

Bro told us he'd be very busy with army stuffs, so we decided to have an early birthday dinner with him for his 21st bday! 二舅joined us as well, and he even offered to treat, but we rejected it... so I became the "towkay" at the dining table haha.
We all thought the food standard dropped as compared to last time. Bro commented that the lemonade chicken wasn't as nice, and the frog legs were not fantastic either. I love sea cucumber, but I thought the sauce tasted a lil' weird for me though. Oh and mum served the dessert, with a mixture of canned pineapples and lychees back home~ omg lovely!
*和最亲的人,简单的一顿,就已满足!*

*rRandom tThought: Micky is super duper cute in "옥탑방 왕세자" and I am loving this cute king! Lol!*

Comments