Super Show 4 + Economics Study + Hello Stranger

Went for my new tuition assignment at Tiong Bahru on sun. SJ's taking her o lvls this yr and needs help in Chi. She looks kinda a pleasant gal, so let's hope this few mths of "chiong-ing" for her o lvls would be smooth as well. Then, I met with QW, LX and Bel cos I gt to go to SS4 last min! Spent a whopping 231bucks for it omg!
Our seats ain't as gd as during SS3's, and I noticed some changes to the stage layout this time round too. Audience tat were sited down weren't tat near to the stage nw (besides arena seats at lvl1), cos I reckon thr's a wider gap bet. the stage and us, thus SJ members din jump up to the borders on our side like they did in SS3. Yes thr were升降机at the sides, and a movable stage, but still the overall layout kept the SJ members and majority of the audience at a safe distance from each other. *Well, thr were still times when crazy Si Won jumped down to the arena side... Bel shld be gg crazy down thr haha!* Oh and the bad thing this time round was tat we couldn't take pics nor vids cos those bodyguards are like catching ppl here and there... so I din take pics almost at all... so wasted hmph!
QW, LX and I sat together. Saw this board LX made for Sungmin lol~ her fav member in SJ haha. *It's so cute, but I won't do cos I'm too lazy plus I fail in arts haha.* The sapphire blue ocean's beautiful, and SJ members did their best to entertain all of us, giving fan service every nw and then too. I really cannot rmb in order all their performances, but I can vividly rmb myself screaming whenever Kyu Hyun sings/appear near us haha! *Dang this guy looks awesome in real person~ aish!* Couldn't stand his dorkiness (the "yeah" body lang and the "Steve Job Kyu" image was daebak!), and when he played the keyboard and harmonica while singing "Isn't She Lovely"... juz mesmerising lol!
QW and I noticed tat Henry's voice changed somewat from the "cute sound" in SJ-M's album to kind of a higher-pitched, rockish vocal during the concert. This boy played the guitar, keyboard and violin too~ I seriously see new talents coming from him nw. Zhou Mi's nt tat lucky as compared though, cos we saw many ppl gg for toilet breaks when he performed a ballad lol.
Thumbs up to the 4D set-up at the concert, and I really liked their backgrd vids whenever they go into a new segment... SJ members looked real gd thr. Oh and I gt to mention I liked hw the backgrd showed diff sceneries when SJ sung "Walkin' On" cos it looked like the guys were really strolling on a road. 
There were more dance pop this time round as compared to ballads imo, and I was a bit disappointed cos thr wasn't any K.R.Y's performance this time round! Oh well, Ryeo Wook surprised us with his sexy dance... but I agreed with QW he always tends to look cute rather than oozing sexiness lol. Sungmin did a similar one too but I prefer this all-rounded guy doing acoustic singing like he did with Ryeo Wook in SS3 though. Si Won sang a christian song with a band, which I tot was nt bad. Lee Teuk was another highlight! The saxophone was well-played, and then the short piano performance (piano battle cut from“不能说的秘密”) was surprising! Shin Dong turned into Britney Spears and did a medley of dance... cute but I tot it was lacking in creativity though since they did already cross-dressed in SS3. Ye Sung's rendition of“한남자”was sensational~ his voice is drop dead gorgeous in ballads~ though I love Kyu Hyun's voice more haha!
Anyway, the concert lasted for 4hrs, and it ended with the members all being splashed by water onstage haha. Lee Teuk was a thoughtful emcee, and I tot the interpreter was rather gd too. I enjoyed hw Kyu Hyun and Dong Hae were trying tat hard to“撂英语”onstage, esp the latter's nonsensical Eng was hilarious.
到了这个年龄阶段,要发疯总觉得失礼。听着周边的声嘶力竭,我也开心地尖叫了。但我还是会想要保护好嗓子呢,毕竟我那么爱唱歌haha!

Participated in an Economics paid study in HSS lab today. We earned our money according to hw we made our decision! It's a game bet. a proposer and a recipient. Students were separated into 2 labs, and my grp were the recipients. 20bucks were allocated to me and another person (X) in the other lab, and at 1st, I was supposed to try bidding for a chance to send a msg across via com to "reason"/tell the person hw we shld split the money. The bid ranged from 50cents to $4, and I tried $1.50, but it was lower than the random bid drawn ($2) from the com, so I couldn't send any msgs to my proposer. *I wanted to choose $2 at 1st but come to think of it, lucky I din if nt I hav to deduct this amt from my total earnings at the end.* 
Some qns were asked during the process, and I chose to accept a minimum amt of 9bucks if X were to offer. The rule of the game is tat if X proposes an amt for me tat's lower than mine, then both of us weren't get any money at all... juz $5 for taking this survey lol. Hmm... I could accept tat $1 less instead of an equal split cos I tot since I'm the recipient, and being at the receiving end, I dun hav tat much "deciding power" as compared to the proposer, and in case both of us gets nth, I rather at least hav 1buck less lol! So well, the result turned out to be tat X decided to split the amt half-half~ so I gt 10bucks from it... and my total earning was $15! *Woo~ 15bucks for half an hr!* Well, the money earned wasn't the main pt imo cos I tot the study sparked lots of tots for me in the afternoon... things like相互的利益、弱肉强食的社会、人的良知、公平etc... meaning eh?

Caught "กวน มึน โฮ" (Hello Stranger) at night, recommended by YS.
Love of 2 thai ppl in Korea... I laughed very hard at this stupid and humourous male lead. *The scene whr he ate the live squid and gt his lips stung... I felt like puking~* 
A tad too bad, there were still strangers in the end. 

Rating: 3.25/5

Nw, BigBang's new MV for "Blue" is out!
BigBang's视觉系style is too much for me sometimes, and TOP's blue hair this time round is a freakin' no no! It looks a weird combi with blue hair and red coat. *Daesung's blond hair is nt bad though.* "Blue" is a song tat I reckon would sound nicer if u listened to it more than once. And I believe TOP can sing~ his voice quality is actualli nice-sounding!

*HSS Idol... gd luck to me and WZ haha!*

Comments