*rRandom rRant: Thai is getting a lil' tougher nw. Honestly, I'm nt ur kind of student who can pick things up on the spot, but apparently ?aachan tot everyone shld. Eiyr.*

After HC460 on tues, MT, XY and I stayed back in the sem rm to help PY for his polariod fund-raising thingy. *看他这么热心为中文系付出,我们也帮帮忙!* It was Valentine's Day and apparently some other students drew on the whiteboard, MT tot the dinosaur was cute and asked PY to help us take a pic with it lol.
We felt playful and decided to "display our artistic abilities" too hehe...
MT definitely can draw cos I tot her lion's really cute! XY's a "sketcher", and me? 我的艺术细胞也就只这程度了lol~ PY was taking polariod for JY and WJ and XY secretly took a pic, which we all tot were sweet~
And as for our polariods, here u go!
We love them! On our way out, happened to see NBS students giving away balloons, so MT and I grabbed one each. *XY明明很喜欢,但又觉得幼稚,就没拿了~* XY suggested we took some photos and I can't recall wat gt into me (maybe cos it was Valentine?), actualli配合the 2 gals and snapped many pics...
Oh and it's rare tat XY would make any request. While taking the photos, she actualli requested to take a pic, with our back facing the cam, then with a“回眸一笑”... and I realised it was one of her fav poses haha!
It was a short sch day for me on tues, and once back home, I took a long nap in the afternoon again.
Din attend the career talk by MOFA on weds cos I decided to go to WZ's place last min to practise for HSS Idol casting. We sang a duet last time in Hangzhou for Mid Autumn festival's concert in sch, and since we hadn't much time to learn any new songs, we stick to tat and discussed on hw to do harmony etc. WZ's bro was kind enough to let us go into his "karaoke rm" and practise using mic haha. *His rm's like万能lor with the stereos... we even watched "Running Man" epi81 togther~ macham cinema lol.* Anyway, WZ and I recorded our singing a few times and I tot we sounded nt bad lol. 
Gt woke up by Ken's call. It looks like I'm gg to SPH for internship this coming holiday! *Open up my horizons... can it?* Left WZ's place in the afternoon and I went back home for a short while, b4 meeting her again in sch to go for HSS Idol casting. Saw MC at HSS and I tot I sounded a bit awkward when I asked him about "nt gg home soon ah?" when down inside I was guessing he's thr for the casting too lol. Then, I saw Leon and Josephine! *To think I kept asking if he wanted to join and he kept saying no~ haha.* WZ and I sang without mics, and I tot it was still nice. Dunno hw we're gonna fare but it's always fun to sing with ur gd friends!
*rRandom tThought: Singing is a dream... a dream that I won't fall back on.*
Accompanied WZ for dinner at LJS at JP. We HTHT-ed as usual, and had some fun with her iPhone cam apps again hehe.
The pic above looked like it was taken from a neoprint machine right? WZ had fun designing it lol. 
*rRandom tThought: With sch stuff procrastinated (which would most prob. be stressful when break wk comes), I foresee a fun-filling wkend... shall work towards tat!*

Comments