中文系CNY talent quest cum reunion dinner + CNY steamboat with sec sch gals!

*rRandom tThought: I wonder if I'm gonna be a "thoughtful-enough-angel" to my mortal in DG9005? And I'm wondering too if my secret guardian angel's gonna be kind to me? Hehe.*

Rmb the fortune-telling game I learnt during CNY? I played by myself 1+wk ago, and asked XY to help ask aunt for analysis. She dropped by at my place today for mahjong session with mum and uncles, so I asked her to help analyse 2 more results, b4 she rushed hm to do her household chores haha. All in all, I had 7 results, and let's see wat's said...

1. Queen Heart, Diamond A, Spade A, King Spade, Club A, then Heart A (no pic for this).
Analysis: King Spade is clever (Club A), someone who doesn't need money from others. Queen Heart has money on mind (Diamond a).
My thoughts: I do think she is someone with a mind of her own, and even looks the successful career woman sort, so yup I doubt she would hav prob with money at all lol.
2. Analysis: King Spade is a贵人 (club 8). 
My thoughts: Dun really know him well, so I dunno if this is true. If it is, I'd better get to know the other party lol!
3. Analysis: My relationship with this person is slightly more complicated, or even distant to a certain extent. King Spade's has gd luck/is wealthy but his heart is more towards Jack Heart.
My thoughts: We share a few cliques together, so I dun exactly know who "Jack" is over here haha. Hmm... we do go out together sometimes but yup I feel I dun really know her yet. *Or do I? Or shld I? Or leave it as it is?*
4. Analysis: I am physically closer with Queen Spade. King spade is someone with wealth.
My thoughts: Hmm I dun think the above is accurate. At least I dun think she is someone that wealthy from what I know, and I reckon two of us are quite close among our clique.
5. Analysis: Queen Heart and King Spade are physically close. Deep down, we're close too, more of my heart towards hers. However, King Spade's heart is with someone who is more秀气-looking (Diamond Queen). 
My thoughts: Rather true cos I think we're rather close. Then again, I wonder who's the "third party" among us lol!
6. Analysis: King Spade and Queen Heart is physically close, but queen heart's heart is with King Club.
My thoughts: I analysed the above myself. True o. I mean we do go out rather often together, but I dunno him well at all.
7. Analysis: King Spade have Queen Heart in mind. Queen Heart is someone clever.
My thoughts: Again my own analysis. Hmm I'd say even though the two of us might nt meet up tat often, we're two friends tat share similar personalities, so I guess we understand each other well enough. *Glad she has my心lol~* 
Well, so much for analysing nw. Anyway results do change after some time, so it might be diff nex time I re-did this game. It's fun doing this game though.

Joined in中文系's CNY reunion dinner for the 1st time since I entered NTU haha. The singing competition was held at HSS audi, and all the 7 participating teams were from yr1 and 2s. I voted for the gal who sang“我也很想他”cos she had her own colours while singing, and oso the gal who sang“至少还有你”while playing an acoustic guitar. *Oh I have a thing for acoustic singing!*
Then, we moved to can B for our steamboat dinner. Alas the stupid boss from the Beijing Delights stall din remind his staff workers to prepare the steamboats for us! We had to get out own dinners from the remaining food stalls tat were opened at can B in the end.
I wasn't lucky enough to win anything from the lucky draw but it's still nice tat SS, MQ and I took some pics together! *Can see tat the pics are diff cos I did the "1, 2, 3" poses!*
And in compensation, PY and his friends gt all of us鱼生! It was fun to "lo heng" with many ppl, and with Cui Feng as well haha.
Oops and my CNY celebration din end thr hehe. I met up with SY at JP on sat to get food for our steamboat at her place. We shopped rather fast cos I'd been eating steamboat this while and already know wat to get haha! TL met up with us too, and we gt to SY's place 1st to prepare the food. *TL still looks the same imo, nt much changes and she weighs oni 42kg!? Way too thin le la!* MY and PH came soon after.
The gals were pretty much into grilling the food haha. They even tried wrapping cheese with sausage and found tat it tasted great lol. Besides my usual favs, I simply loved the crabmeat stick, seafood asparagus and the maggie noodle too!
We had dinner from 6pm all the way till 10pm haha. I'd say we ate a lot the 1st 2 hrs, and basically was chatting a lot during the nex 2 hrs haha. There was so much to talk about our sec sch days, classmates and then about the future too. *A pity Jaya, Simranjit and SM couldn't join us!* We heard about SY's bf being beaten up while on INSTEP in India... really scary neh.

*rRandom rRant: 暴饮暴食-ing with bro when he returned home from camp last fri night. Army life's kinda fierce for him atm, and I reckon mum misses him like crazy seriously... cos she'd been asking me whether bro sms-ed me for quite a few times today.*

Comments