Meet-up with 4-in-luv!

*rRandom tThought: Do I really look so much like“小黄”last wk!? Cos“小黄”reminds me of cabs in Taiwan when PK called me tat!*

Went sch earlier last fri to meet Leon and the rest of our Bel Canto grp members cos we were having our very 1st ppt for DG9005! JM, JH, Leon etc were practising their singing when I reached the lt. *JJ was playing the guitar o... nice!* Soon, it was lesson and prof Leona started off with some vocal warming-up practices. Accelerando members kicked start the ppt. I reckon many of them had nice tonal qualities, but were somewat nervous. Then, Leon, being the leader, was the 1st to sing in Bel Canto haha. I tot he did pretty all right neh. I sang "Let's Start From Here"... a song I'd rmb-ed since dunno hw many yrs ago haha. No matter how familiar I was with the song, the fact tat I was nervous onstage was very obvious imo! I could literally hear my voice tremble throughout the ppt, and the mic felt heavier all of a sudden too aiyoh lol. *Well praises did help to relieve my stress but I still think I din do gd enough.* Oh and Chloe was right after me to perform, and man she can do the operatic singing really well! A tad too bad the stupid sound system went bonkers halfway thru her performance, and it seems it'd affected her mood somehw. And so the rest of them like Miki, KW, JW and MH couldn't do their ppt and hav to push it to nex wk instead. 
*As much as u enjoy the performances, I still think it's basic courtesy that we shld act 100% like an audience... juz lend the singers onstage our ears.*

Rushed thru HC302's ppt for nex mon's ppt these few days and I think I'm almost done, so juz email-ed SW and let her do the final editing and compiling. Even though the weightage of marks is rather small for this, I still hope it's well done! 
Learnt hw to prepare五行补from mum on sat morning, and sliced the ingredients myself. *红萝卜好难切哦!* After tat, I left for Teo Heng KTV cos I'd reserved a rm for 3 hrs of karaoke session with WZ! Hmm the session did satisfy my craving for singing hehe... and it was oni 8bucks each~ cheap! Then, we headed to Bugis Junction for lunch. *I enjoyed the蚵仔面线!* We searched ard The Bencoolen for the fortune-telling stall mum recommended. We queued for about half an hr, and were the last in queue b4 the auntie closed shop neh. But sad to say, she told us we were too young to go inquire about love or career. In the end, WZ went to求签at观音庙, but I guess her签din turn out tat gd, so burnt it away.
2 of us met Pat at Itacho for dinner. 3 of us chanced upon this 3D landscapes at Bugis and took pics! They looked rather real, and it looked like 3 of us were really balancing ourselves "on top of the world"! 
After tat, we headed to J.Co and started cam-whoring thr using WZ and Pat's iPhones lol! Tried the Valentine's theme from Pat's iPhone app... so cute!
WZ's gt loads of cam app on her iPhone lor lol. K nw 1st for the photos with random themes... 表情丰富~
The X'mas app she had was fun lol, cos it had the animated snow and many accessories for our photos! We kept on adjusting the "scarfs", "hats" etc to suit our faces lor haha!
See hw "messed up" we were!? Watever~ as long as we enjoyed! *I honestly think I dun look my age with fringe!*

*rRandom tThought: Sherlock Holmes's theme on "Running Man" definitely was an exciting one!*
Anyway, I really wanna share a vid of a little boy singing“我问天”on TW's“童颜俱乐部”cos this 3-yr old kid really sounded like chipmunk singing! And to be more precise... a chipmunk who's suffering from "hiccups"... he looked and sounded way too cute!
And jus b4 I end this post, I'd hav to admit I hav been watching performances from Block B singing "난리나"on music shows lately. The one below from Music Bank was the best so far imo, cos they looked like they'd enjoy it a lot. 

Comments