18/2/12: A different plan + 结婚那件事

*rRandom tThought: I need more rest, dun I?*

Planned to go kite-flying initially, but then it poured all of a sudden on sat noon. So, LL, KU, Jess and I change our minds last min, and headed to Millenia Walk instead. Jess treated us to cupcakes from Twelve Cupcakes!
Personally, I liked the Expresso and lychee martini one most. They were all sweet, but yeah that's wat cupcakes shld taste like ain't it? KW met us at Marina Square, and we sat down at Burger King, and LL let us did one psychological test, a hwk assignment of hers. *Memory of concrete VS abstract things... interesting hw the human brain works.* It was kinda boring sitting down thr, so we went arcade! 4 of us (LL doesn't play) were enjoying those "bishy bashy" games I tot haha. 
*Oh so Jess, LL and KW were blood type Os, and KU's A.*
KW's gt to leave for dinner at home, so we left for MRT at about 5. 4 of us reached Raffles Place kinda early and it seems the "night st food" at Lau Pa Sat doesn't open tat early, so we loitered ard for a while, with LL still hoping she could fly her kites lol. We were having the muffins KW gt us b4 dinner...
We literally were游手好闲ing, so I snapped some random shots of them while they were chit-chatting... randomly as well haha.
Oh and of cos, for some much more decent pics below hehe:
And while we were enjoying the yummy food at Lau Pa Sat, it kind of drizzled a lil' at the beginning, but lucky it stopped in no time. We had chilli stingray too, but everyone都对它虎视眈眈, so much so tat it was snapped up in no time and I forgot to take a pic of it lol.
KU left at night, while Jess, LL and I went to GV at Tiong Bahru to catch "结婚那件事", which I looked forward to cos I heard tat the review was nt bad.
Kinda simple a storyline bet. a rich gal from a Cantonese SG family, married to a engineer from a poor Hokkien Malaysian family. The lines were somewat cheeky here and thr, and I reckon LL enjoyed it a lot LOL!
江若琳reminds me of Gilian from Twins neh, and her voice sounds sweet. 阿牛fits his role really well cos he's gt the "dumb" look u see haha. *可爱啦~* Even though the 2 were the main leads, but I won't deny the fact tat姜还是老的辣, cos I tot the 2配角 (朱厚任and惠英红)acted so well though their scenes were nt exactly a lot in the movie. And seriously, 惠英红looks so pretty for someone her age (same as mum o)! *I almost couldn't take my eyes off every scene she was in lol!* 
儿子说:“一旦有了洞,就补不了了。”
老爸说:“只要用心,还是可以的。”
I kinda agree with the son, in the sense tat once the crack is thr, it's gonna be a fact tat it's thr, whether or nt it goes away one day. 
最后,儿子同意爸爸说的了。
Cracks can still be mended, as long as one tries enough to do so. Guess this goes with the logic of hw one looks at the water lvl in a glass... half-empty or half-full? It all depends if one sees the "present mended-perfect" or the "scar of the cracked past". I see both, in diff situations,以及我在乎的程度。

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments