Backdate: East Africa trip Aug 2015 Day 13 - 22nd Aug - HTHT + off to Kilimanjaro airport + stone town shopping + African House Hotel + amusepark park

22/8/15: Jenny, ST, YJ and I set off for Kilimanjaro airport at 830am, and took Precision Air at 1035am for departure back to Zanzibar, while Alex, John and SS left for their Kilimanjaro climbing expedition!
Reached about noon, and we had lunch at SS's place before gg out to Stone Town at 2pm for some last min shopping and sight-seeing.
I bought some hand-sewn bracelets from this talented artist by the roadside, and ST, Pi and Jenny even ordered items from him. We walked about Stone Town and explored its heritage further, visiting the St Joseph's Cathedral and listening to the choir members' melodious singing.
ST's cousin brought us to The Africa House Hotel for some drinks in the evening. It was packed with tourists, but the sunset was way beautiful. *Cheers with my mojito!*
Jenny, ST, Pi, YJ, ST's cousin and I had to leave before the sky was dark cos SS's dad is worried about us, so he got the driver to come and fetch us home for dinner.
After dinner, we decided we shld re-live childhood by visiting the amusement park opp SS's home. Entry tickets and tickets for the rides were really cheap... merely a few dollars. Pi and I tried to race fast in that mid-air double bike lol. I enjoyed the swing chair and bumper car a lot (though I almost flew out and did knocked my elbow when it bumped into another car). 跳楼机was sth I couldn't do haha.

Comments