DBSK TONE Live Tour 2012 + 나인: 아홉번의 시간여행 + Signing of contract and check-ups + Kbox & dinner with XY + dinner and Shinhwa shows with Jess

I reckon it's harder for them when DBSK became a duo grp, from the original 5 members. Max had to work harder on his weaker dancing skills, while U-Know's got to brush up on his singing skills, from always being the bass before, and thus needs to expand his vocal range. 
I thought the two pretty much helped each other a lot during their "DBSK TONE Live Tour 2012". Max's dancing skills had improved loads, though U-Know still stands out for me keke. Then again, I'm as amazed by Max's vocals, as always. U-Know's got more emotions in his singing now, and the two complimented each other well in their singing throughout. 
Feels nostalgic having watched them do previous DBSK songs like "BREAK OUT", "Rising Sun", "Summer Dream", "Somebody to Love" etc... I miss seeing 5 members sing together, though they did a pretty good job thr. *U-Know looks great in there!*

Rating: 3.75/5

Since I'm on DBSK, Xia recently released a special clip for his new song, "11시 그 적당함". It has little or almost no backgrd music at the start... u hear birds chirping, signifying the break of dawn. Xia's voice sounds incredibly pure and, the tinge of sadness is thr. He looked like he'd slimmed down even more than before too. I love the simplicity, and how his voice brought the emotions through... this is definitely what you call a "singer". *不需要科技的华丽点缀或夸张的修饰,最真诚的声音就是如此……足以叫人不厌其烦地重复聆听。*
 
I watched "나인: 아홉번의 시간여행" too~
Starring이진욱、조윤희and박형식(Ze:A), this story tells of a news anchor (이진욱), who went to Himalayas to claim his elder bro's body, and discovers that his bro held a joss stick tightly in his hand when the body was found. By accident, he'd burnt the joss stick one night, and realised he could travel back in time till 20yrs ago, where he'd change his own destiny, and others' ard him, as well as discover his bro's secret linked to the mysterious 9 joss sticks.
The concept of this drama is similar to that of "Inception", telling of time travel back and forth, and the possible change of destiny if some things are done.
이진욱could talk to his younger self (박형식), and told him a way to save their dad from the fire, before discovering a bigger secret from here. I'm not usually a big fan of detective stories or dramas but this was kinda interesting... made me pause and re-think why or how the characters chose to make certain decisions at some pt of time.   

조윤희reminds me of Karen Mok from some angles, and she was the junior reporter who confessed her love for이진욱right from the start. *I liked her character... bubbly and cute.* 이진욱is one of my fav Korean actor, after watching him in "로맨스가 필요해 2012" and "스파이명월". There isn't a great twist to his character's development, but이진욱's acting skill was still gd. *He looks shy when he smiles!* 

Rating: 4/5

Went STC to sign my contract in the morning last thurs. Went for my simple medical-check up at the nearby clinic, and dang I think my short-sightedness for my right eye might hav worsened, cos I couldn't see the smallest alphabets on the chart clearly. Had X-ray at SATA too... queued for about an hr. After lunch at Causeway Pt's food court, I took the MRT down to Tanjong Pagar, to fill in agency's reg form at Achieve Grp. *Do agencies pull down our salary? Oh no better not...*
*Shan't say anything that I'm in doubt, in future. This creates unnecessary negative emotions/quarells.*
Was late for Kbox session with XY at CCK. Both of us sang for 2+hrs using Kala card~ I renewed mine... so it's like $16 in all for me. *XY definitely loves oldies... and yeah we both love to sing Hebe's songs!* We had dinner at the Olio Cafe... my seasoned scallop in prawn sauce was a lil' salty... and a tad too little ($15+)~ We shared a bowl of cold honeydew西米露with vanilla ice-cream ($4) at the Hong Kong dessert place at B1 too... so-so lo. XY shared with me her internship life nw as a teacher, and how she worries about not being able to find an other half haha! *No worries pretty~ u will!*

Jess came over to my place for two consecutive sats... it's been some time since we sat down and laughed together over Shinhwa's shows haha! I think the six are super dorky peeps, esp Eric and Junjin. *Are they even earthlings!? Lol.* After good laughs in the afternoon, two of us had dinner at JCube, Itacho and Manna Story. The shrooms udon at Itacho was great~ We had Japchae for the 1st time at Manna Story too... oh flavoured glass noodles lo keke. *Shugs I realised I'm always too full after eating bibimbap at Manna Story~* 

Sharing a vid of Shinhwa on China's talent show, "Chinese Idol", performing "This Love". I loved the fantastic camera works here. The cameraman must hav worked hard in capturing the members, according to the beat in the song~ awesome!



Shall finish up writing my freelance articles for ZB for the upcoming "Health and U" fair 2013 by weds. Will start work at STC from 22nd July, and so I'm left with about 2more weeks of freedom and enjoyment, before I'm tied down to work. *Well, I'm praying that the change of environment would bring me good luck, in whatever I do and wish for haha!*

Comments