4th-5th Oct: MSS- A Purple & Private Affair party + 女孩坏坏 + I AM: SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in Madison Square Garden

The past few weeks was when I juggled with so much, both physically and mentally. Almost everything had to go wrong somehow, somewhere for me. The negative energy building within was suddenly too much for me to handle, which I thought I could. Well, I'm not the kind to talk, cos I wouldn't know where to begin with, to tell people the pool of mess in my head. I was feeling almost angry and frustrated with lots of things, and moments of happiness were only short-lived. Sometimes, I can only be laughing on the outside, yet feeling empty inside. I am gonna blame it on sheer bad luck, for filling me with all the bad emotions.
Still, it's not as if the whole world turned its back on me when I almost gave up. I could always turn to mummy. She was the light I guess. :)
所以当我近距离看到那皱纹和"boh gae"的笑容时,I cringed, and again it dawned on me how much time has passed.
*rRandom tThought: 五月天's“如烟”... 写得太贴近我们了.*

I met SS and Mich on thurs evening at Vivo, and the 3 of us took the monorail into Sentosa to meet the rest for "MSS- A Purple & Private Affair party"! We got the hotel room cards from Mich's dad, before heading to Festive Hotel to put our things down.
All of us (except WT and YQ who were away buying Swiss Roll) went to Palawan Beach together, as according to the "order" given by YQ haha. XY and LC went off to the washroom, so YY, MT, SS, Mich and I went off first!
Once we reached the beach, MT gave us october babies (SS, Mich and I) a "mission" to do. We were supposed to do 10 creative/funny group shots and 5 individual ones each. OMG~ how are we supposed to do all that!? Well, of cos we had a mixture of funny and boring ones, as well as a dozen NGs lol!
Ideas didn't come to mind while on the main beach, so we crossed the beach and reached the other side, before more random ideas came to our poses haha.
Oh and not forgetting my own poses, which were random too.
Oh XY, LC, YQ and WT joined us not long after. YQ even bought the purple bands she'd made herself... we wore them as if we were bridesmaids haha!
All of us were famished, so we went to鼎泰丰for dinner! The特制香菇面was very yummy o, as well as the XLB and red bean plus choco包hehe~
Now this is where all the谎言、骗局、陷阱began! Halfway through while we were playing终极密码to decide who gets to eat the free red bean choco bun, YQ went off to toilet (took years and never return lol), and WT told us she needs to meet her bf who was there at Sentosa for some Birthday Bash as well. Both of them took really long and I think only three of us were wondering why? XY let out that WT had a huge quarell with her bf, and that she's crying and YQ's trying to comfort her outside. So, the rest of us had to go walk about until YQ called. 3 of us didn't assume, nor did we dare to ask much since it's relationship stuff, and I know WT's not the kind to show her emotions in front of friends, with regards to her relationship. *Weird XY said WT's face was "black" when we met her, but I didn't think so, to think I actually thought I wasn't细心enough as a friend neh!*
We sat down at Toastbox to write 90 questions for "Truth or Dare" game... oh well I came up with pretty bad questions haha. 
Haha we were all having some fun at the hotel lobby. And OMG it was surprise when we went back to the hotel room! I almost didn't expect it at all! The minute the door opened, we saw the lovely balloons and WT and YQ bringing out our birthday cakes! The whole ambience was lovely I have to say! *Lucky all the thing about WT and her bf quarelling was fake!*
The mini cakes were delicious! And let's see what the girls got for us! YQ even bought each and everyone "tulips" each~ sweet of our laoda neh!
Oh and of course, 9 people in a small room, we'd be doing whatever and whenever we like to lol! We've got nice sandwiches, swiss rolls, chips,老伴豆花and even Muscato to accompany all of us through the night!
The "truth" game (basically no "dare" haha) took place while each of us took turns to shower and wash-up too. We went on and on from midnight till 5.30am in the morning omg! LC and YQ couldn't take it and fell asleep halfway through, while the rest was basically kind of awake haha. 
We talked about all kinds of topic, be it who or what. There were terrible laughters sometimes, and really I wonder if we woke our neighbours up seriously lol. 
I reckon you can imagine we talked a lot about each other (XY love asking questions like that haha~), friends we know and our views on lots of topics... even pretty sensitive ones lol. It's not that easy for such a big group of 9 to do HTHT but we still shared pretty much, and I'm happy that the girls were such nice people, to share. In a way, this was a great way to bond. :)
MT and I shared the small bed on the second floor, and honestly it was squeezy and warm after awhile, so I didn't really sleep at first. YQ woke up at 6.30am, and I was like: "What!? I haven't fall asleep and someone's already up!?" haha. Anyway, I guess I did sleep a lil' and woke up at 9+am, after I felt MT got up. 
We were watching TV, lazing around and having cup noodles for breakfast. Finally, we decided to "fool about on bed" and YQ was so high lor lol. Scroll down and see how laoda YQ dumped all of us and win WT's heart back LOL!
Time for a group picture before we check-out of the room of course! Yes we had a wonderful time spent together!
SS and I took the beach tram again while the rest went home. The 2 of us walked the BoardWalk route back to Vivocity since SS wanted to know how to walk in and out of Sentosa. 

A big thanks to the girls for the ukulele! They even wanted to get me the whole course to go along at first, but lucky they didn't cos the place is in the East lol.
I don't know how long I would take to learn it but I will definitely do so! Maybe not for the time being... at least after I settle my messy FYP assignment. 

It was a early birthday celebration for me, but as usual, my birthday celebrations spread throughout October and I'm used to it haha. 
*rRandom tThought: I think hotel stay-ins can get addictive omg!*

Watched "女孩坏坏", featuring Ella and Mike.
Ella looks adorable as usual in the movie. She's rather slim imo, and does remind me of Fish Leong somehow.  
The storyline's rather plain though.

Rating: 2.5/5

"I AM: SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in Madison Square Garden" was on my list of "must-watch" movies haha... since it's on SM Town's concert.
I rather pay money to go watch the concert than this movie. I mean the artistes did share a lil' about their debut, but nothing in-depth, so it was rather disturbing having those parts interrupt the concert playing in the show.

Rating: 2.5/5

Comments