Sec sch clique dinner

Happened to chance upon C.N. Blue's new song "Come On".
I rather enjoyed it... usual C.N. Blue's rock style. A tad too bad I couldn't see Jong Hyun's face tat clearly but his biceps were... wow! Jung Shin and his long hair was sweeping madly showing "rockmanship" haha. *On the contrary, Super Junior's "Sexy, Free and Single" wasn't to my liking though.*
Finally met up with sec sch gang after a long long time! YS was juz back from Nagoya for a while b4 he goes back over the wkend, while YL finally finished his exchange in America! We had dinner at Kungfu Paradise, and I was the last to reach... man the table was already full! They had to squeeze to "accommodate" me as well lol. The tomato mushroom pasta I had was alright imo. We were busy catching up~ though it wasn't much, but still seeing each other after a long time, it feels gd!
We continued to have some cakes and desserts at the kopitiam at B1. YS was telling us all about Japan's work culture and life... it's really super hilarious! All the jokes about sorting diff kind of rubbish, oni 4cubicles in a lvl with 200 stuff, "oogling" at pretty gals on the subway etc... I really wonder if I could cope well with life in Japan if I were him!
*rRandom tThought: It's no choice at times tat ur articles get pushed to a later publishing date, but the tot of empty hope bothers me, all the while.*
Can't really recall but I'm very busy at work these few days, with almost no breaks at all... doing all the liaising, preparing interview qns, research, typing articles, uploading photos and organising my article infos b4 handing in. Did施南生's phoner with Boon from ST, and I was lucky he's thr cos if it was only me, I might nt hav gotten anything gd out from a seemingly confident and tactful artiste. 
Was busy juggling with the AVA food safety excellence 2012 interviews too. Took me 45mins to reach OJJ office at Wan Lee rd... though it's oni one bus ride down from Joo Koon! Did an interview with the managing director, while BJ went over to the factory to take photos. *She had to wear the "astronaut's wear" inside due to hygiene purpose haha~ hw I wish I gt to exp tat too!* Then, she drove me back to Lakeside ctrl. Yeah I noe home's so near but I had to go to office instead haiz. Finished施南生's article, as well as the Angsana Ihuru's travel piece. Taking off for tmr, and then straight into the wkends, so gt to bring home to complete Running Man and AVA's article omg~

*rRandom sShoutout: enjoying "Shinhwa Broadcast" nw... I am beginning to like Minwoo a lot lol! Eric and JunJin's cute too.*

Comments