湾仔香港奶茶店with LX + YQ's last day of internship at早报网!

Waited for LX till about 7.15pm on tues. Honestly I almost fell aslp cos I'd finished my work already. Then, I was watching some youtube vids in office haha. LX finally "gt away" at 7plus, and we headed to Bishan Junction 8's湾仔香港奶茶店for dinner.
The prawn dumpling LX and I shared was so-so, but I loved my Chicken & sausage with one black mushrm steamed rice... it's nt that nice at 1st, but越吃越有味道!I was asking her so much about her job as a crime and accident reporter... cos it sounded exciting yet tough at the same time.
Then, we headed to Coffee Bean to continue chatting at 10pm. LX ordered the coffee... bitter! It's the 1st time I'd really sit down and sorta HTHT with her alone. I guess we're rather alike in terms of temper, and maybe a lil' in personality too. Yes we were discussing about Bel, whom I haven't been in contact in a while.
We all know very well wat happened. We are hoping for the better too. But seriously, imo, I'd be very confused and tired if I had such a bestie. IF. Cos I dun think I would ever hav one like tat. 友情是平等的关系,没有谁主导,只需要相互的尊重。
I am glad tat I'd get the chance to see "Running Man" article appear on papers cos I love the show~ great to be in part of the reporting! Was contemplating whether to extend my internship at zbNOW since this wk began, and finally email-ed MN after ML told me HR dept needs agreement from supervisor. It's like the 1st time I'd sit down properly in front of MN and talk to her... for a brief 2mins lol! She was laughing and saying she was too busy to "look after" me, and tat she'd seen my FE ppt. Then, I received an email she sent to HR dept, agreeing to my 2 wks' extension at zbNOW... "mature and definite strength in journalism"...抬举了. *Was kinda afraid of her all the while, guess it's juz my stupid impression.* 
WF told me to hav the Domino's pizza~ oh nt bad! I "koped" "Batman Rises"' glass too hehe.
Had lunch with HK, YS and BR, a photog from zaobao. I agree a lot with wat he said... about SGrean identity blah. *将来的日子,要找到100%的新加坡人不容易吧?* Anyway, YQ called YS and I over to the pantry at her side, to eat the cupcakes she'd bought on her last day of internship!
Big thks to YQ for her treat of twelve cupcakes! This gal was so in a hurry, YS and I din even get to talk to her properly lol.
*rRandom tThought: Wat YS said tat XL said left a deep impression on me, even though I'd noe this all along: "Who would ur interviewees rmb u as? Simply a reporter who'd interviewed them b4, and nth esle." 这句话,是事实;也是让我永远保持“清醒”,清楚自己在工作的提醒。*

Comments