New haircut + JB trip with Pat & XY + Visit to The PigeonHole + JCube with KW & LL

*rRandom rRant: stupid flu and cough... shoo!*
Juz been thru a hectic wk, so I'm taking a few days of break in bet. b4 revision for thai oral nex wk, and of cos the big exams tat's coming my way. 
So I gave myself a break the following ways...

Went for a haircut at market... at the salon mum'd signed up hair package with. I knew I wanted to trim, treat and dye my hair but had no exact idea hw I wanted the new image to be like though. Then, this plump and cute hairstylist, who's from Brunei and happens to be my age, came over to do my hair. I tot she'd be like most other hairstylists I've went to b4, nt gonna give an ans to wat kind of colour/hairstyle tat suits me, and always telling "up to u" in my face, tat I've already been tired of hearing. 
I told her I'd like ash colour, and she intro-ed me to ash brown and ash grey (more greenish), asking if I'd like to dye or highlight as well. I chose to dye the ash brown colour and do treatment instead cos I'm worried it'd be very ex to do all la. *And yeah she advised me to do darker tone colours since I don't put make-up, so light hair colour's gonna make me look pale.* I was telling her hw cui my hair was, so I'm afraid of doing much more chemical treatment, and she joked hers was way worse than mine. *She had striking blonde highlights, tat were already starting to fade.* And when I roughly showed her wat length I wanted to do, she told me it was unsuitable for the shape of my face, so she suggested a lil' longer... and well it came out to still be rather short... like 5-6inches shorter according to mum!
The whole cut + dyeing + treatment process took 3+hrs. Costed $150+ initially, but after a 25% discount, it was $120+. *Oni paid half back to mum hehe~* Well as usual, ur hair is at its "tip-top" condition after blow-dry blah at a salon!
Anyway, short hair makes me look more精神, according to mum and LL. And the current length is great imo cos even if my hair ends歪七歪八, it also somewat looks rather natural and nt tat messy.

A clip to share after watching C. N. Blue's unplugged performance on "SBS MTV Unplugged". Their acoustic arrangements were nice, and the 2 songs tat caught my ears were "Let's Go Crazy" and "Teardrops in the Rain". The 1st song is diff from its usual rock-ish feel, and the latter was simply cos of JongHyun's voice! I couldn't help but listened and watched him sing during the 1st half of the song cos his voice sounded so tender and soothing~ 

Went JB with XY and Pat on Good Friday. It was raining, and we missed 2 bus 950 which were packed with ppl. We cabbed to Woodlands checkpt, and when we reached the custom, it's flooded! By the time we gt down to wait for the bus to take us over the causeway, we queued for like 1hr neh! The bus lane was rather empty, so we reached thr fast. Din expect the worst to be at JB custom... it was literally人山人海! 3 of us waited for 2+hrs juz to get a "chop" to go to City Square sia... oh man nv will we go JB on a public holiday again! *Worst human jam I'd experienced ever!* 
City Square was undergoing big construction, so thr wasn't much to shop thr. Had late lunch at this HK Portuguese dining place, and we all loved the portuguese egg tart~ 1 for RM1.80! Then, we flagged a cab down to KSL, tat Pat and XY were eager to see haha. We gt thr about evening time, and after window shopping a round thr, I was the oni one who bought clothes lol! I gt myself 4 tops and 1 bottom... for RM130! Pat and XY were comparing the clothes' prices thr to those in BKK and China, so they din hav the mood to splurge haha. *I think I'm long past tat, though I dunno if I shld be sad/happy about this fact lol.* We had dinner at Kim Gary's cos Pat said the price was half of its outlet in SG's!
I still liked the pearl milk tea (RM5.90) though it tasted a lil' more bitter than the one in SG. Oh but I loved the "maggie mee" with pork meat and egg Pat and I both had! XY ordered the spicy noodle... but man she can tahan spiciness leh~ oni rated the spiciness lvl 3/5 haha.
Experienced a lil' jam on the cab back to JB custom... and it was about RM8 gg by meter. XY bought 2 bottles of chewing gums and some mentos, but so suay la the officer had her throw them away over at SG's custom. So, XY din buy anything at all, while Pat oni gt a Stitch's water bottle. *Yeah both of them loves Stitch!*

Was terribly late for my meet-up with LL and KW at Tanjong Pagar. *I really ain't a habitual late-comer...* 3 of us walked to Duxton Rd whr LL mentioned her friend Andrew's photos were up on display. We ended up at The PigeonHole!
The whole ambience was simply laid-back and comfy! All of us loved it thr, and sure it's a place to chillax! *这一块艺术……是我从未抵达的一站。* We were looking at the concert photos Andrew taken, and they were rich... cos he caught diff emotions of various performers.
KW and I had some drinks while we chatted. She tried the latte, while I had the chocolate Babycino ($4)... basically warm choco haha. The funny thing was the guy working thr (I assume he's the boss?) had a really deep voice! I din notice when at 1st he spoke "excuse me" softly while he was busy with sth when we went to make orders. When he raised his voice a lil' louder, KW and I were taken aback cos it's funny when he spoke politely with tat "bassy" voice lol!
Imo, The PigeonHole is really comfy cos basically no one bothers u and u can do watever u want on ur own.

After tat, KW left to meet her friends while LL and I headed to JCube cos I wanted to take a look at the new shopping mall. It was rather packed with ppl o... and the ice-skating rink wasn't as "olympic-sized" as I tot, but I'd wanna skate some day! Wanted to try the TW restaurant for dinner but it's oni opened at 6pm, and I was too hungry already, so we had "iTacho" for dinner!
The shrooms' udon in tomato soup was oni so-so imo, but I loved the sushi, as well as the fried beancurd with salmon fillings on top! Couldn't help myself and had caramel pudding while LL ate black sesame ice-cream. *OMG my dinner was near to 30bucks!*
Went up to the Rooftop Garden after tat, and hmm thr wasn't anything much thr, so we basically chatted for a while b4 heading hm.
*Yup LL... we same frequency cos both of us almost always ain't serious LOL!*

Comments