HSS Idol 2012!

Watched another 2 MVs from BigBang since their new album came out! "Bad Boy" and "Fantastic Baby" respectively...
I liked how cool the members were while on the streets. And TOP's attitude towards tat chick... haha as usual~ Gt hooked onto "Bad Boy" already!
I wow-ed at each and every change colour to G-Dragon's long hair in diff shots. The concept is really futuristic! Though I dun really like such styles, I still liked the song! TOP's low notes are addictive!

After HC460 lec on tues, MT, XY and I headed over to North Spine for lunch cos I had to collect the tees for URECA event on sat. XY bought the bottle of hair oil she used to prevent her hair from getting so fizzy usually and styled mine! Haha, it's a simple one but it did so much! *I'm so honoured to be her "1st patron" haha~* Then, she used my blusher to blushing for me too... and did I learnt tat u could use the powder to do ur eyelids and nose too, so they dun look too pale as compared to the cheeks. *Will try myself someday!*
Met James and Jess at the buffet outside HSS Audi. Jess asked James along too, which I din cos I dunno if he would be free mah haha. 
Din meet LL and KU cos WZ and I had to rehearsed once since we gt the chance to, juz right b4 the event started haha. Oh mine our voices sounded so much clearer and nicer with the feedback stereo in front of us! *I liked our rehearsal more than the real thing itself cos we were less nervous haha.*
WZ, Josephine, Janice, PY and I gathered outside the backstage and rehearsed ourselves b4 the singing starts at about 7.30pm. We weren't near crazy then but haha it was fun lol! 
WZ and I were the 1st grp up onstage! Wow the lights were shining down on us, and I couldn't see whr Jess they all were sitting cos it looked from down thr. We switched order and sang“旅行的意义”1st. 
It's nt easy singing duo cos we gt to think of arranging our stage directions, decide on when to look at each other, when to face the audience, and besides memorising the lyrics, u gt to listen carefully to the music so as to keep the singing on beat. Oh well, we did looked a bit不知所措onstage though haha. Watever, it's definitely a gd exp for me.
Mum tot “一个像夏天一个像秋天” was a better song choice for us. Well, both songs give listeners a diff feeling I hope, cos imo I feel so la haha. Honestly, I watched the vid James took, and realised I tend to sound a bit too strong... need to be "softer" and more gentle in future lol! *OMG SS, LC and XY's“我们永远爱你”at the end was so unexpected~ so courageous gals!*
In the end, PY came out 1st! His“我问天”was so popular... the Malay guy sitting in front of me and WZ exclaimed "I Malay I oso noe this song!" LOL!  
WZ and I took 2 HSS shirts each hehe~ 1 blue and 1 maroon it's nice-looking!

Haven started revising for HC302's mid-term, which I intended to do today initially. And the thai lang test this afternoon... the listening part was cui! Everyone's like "huh" when the audio ended lol. *I reckon it's quite a wise decision for me to S/U this, but it's ironic cos I seem to put in the most effort like revising everytime b4 lesson starts... simply cos I think ?aacaan will叫到我lol.*

*"Running Man" with BigBang on it was epic! I loved it!*

Comments