Hana omakase with LL + bro’s belated 32nd birthday zichar dinner

18/9/23 Mon: *Booked PotaTOH’s air tickets to New Zealand’s Queenstown in December at last! It’s expensive but I’m sure it’d be worth the money!* Was a bit sleepy so I dozed off in the afternoon for a few minutes and missed the bus to Trinice’s on time lol. *She prepared egg mayonnaise sandwich for me, something she’d talked about for a long time since, but the egg mayonnaise was actually made by her maid lol.*

Cooked hot soba with bok choy, onion, hard-boiled egg, shimeiji shroom, tofu and seaweed for dinner! *I know Potato missed having dinners with me keke~*

19/9/23 Tues: *I’m disappointed that I can’t write anything about things happening at the Club because I deemed that as not fulfilling my responsibility at work. Haiz.* Bought Teochew mooncakes from August baking studio for my family and PotaTOHs first tried the tiramisu and matcha mochi ones… I quite liked them.

Did a fun flow tonight and we ended up hanging in our “cradles”~ quite relaxing!

20/9/23 Weds: Yip taught us the “banana pose” in Yin Yoga and Sound Bath class tonight and I thought it stretched the side trunks really well. After that, he was all out to get us to succeed in headstands in Wheel Yoga class. We used the walls and chairs to help us and I thought I felt more comfortable using the chair because there was a bit more leeway to control the movement of my feet. I still havent’ managed to lift both legs off while on my head and arms because the latter still “floats”, hence I will try harder and hopefully, improve class by class till I achieve it!

21/9/23 Thurs: Came home in the evening to spicy sausage, green capsicum and onion cooked with spiral pasta in tomato sauce by Potato~ quite nice!

22/9/23 Fri: Did a non-stop boxing cardio session this morning and it was not as tiring as I thought because we could slow down during some of the moves. Spent two hours doing八爪and breast massage, as well as头部拨筋… I really liked the latter because my head always feel lighter after that. *Did not realised I left my Apple watch at the massage parlour until almost three hours later! Luckily, it was still there when I went back to retrieve it before dinner.*

23/9/23 Sat: *Felt relieved because Clements could empathise with the circumstance I am in now.* Potato watched a video on the history of Miso ramen and he made his own version for dinner tonight~ Instead of ramen, he changed it to somen with poached salmon, sliced cucumber, sweet corn, tofu, shimeiji shroom and edamame~ and that small slice of butter also enhanced the taste even more! I loved it!

24/9/23 Sun: Met LL for lunch at Hana restaurant because Jess felt unwell last minute. I enjoyed their omakase set ($38++), but not to the point that I would eat it again. We had a good catch-up and wandered over to Ion Orchard where I tried one hojicha obanyaki ($4.20) and it was meh. *Contemplating whether or not to get the Uniqlo UV-protecting parka…* 

Had dinner at Eatzi Gourmet at Yishu Safra with in-laws and Potato but their New England fish and chips was not very nice… probably the type of fish meat used.

25/9/23 Mon: Attended Pilates reformer with Chisa and signed up for a new package. *Package cost has gone up by another $50 in April due to GST increase haiz.* Was tired after tuition with Trinice and Triston but to my surprise, Potato still cooked meatless dinner for us despite his busy schedule~ I’m so happy and thankful for the homecooked meal! We had celery, carrot, sweet corn, tofu, egg and red date soup with edamame butter rice~ <3

26/9/23 Tues: Bought zichar dishes home to celebrate bro’s belated 32nd birthday. We had the fish meat soup, hotplate beancurd, shrimp omelette, mushroom and spinach and ginger chicken mum brought back from MBS. He liked the fish soup but I didn’t know he wasn’t a fan of spinach lol.

Did a flow that required some wrist strength~ At times, I’d feel like not going for classes but every time I’m in there, I don’t regret it because the ability to focus only on the exercise itself was great and it makes me happy for sure!

27/9/23 Weds: Cooked dumpling (cabbage and minced pork meat), tomato and carrot with chicken stock, stir-fried celery with mushroom and carrot and also boneless chicken leg meat that I marinated in honey, light soy sauce, white pepper, sesame oil and paprika powder for our dinner. The latter was a bit bitter probably because I cooked it over high heat for too long.

Worked hard and tried different ways to get up to headstand and I did get the feel of it. It actually felt “quite light” and “good” when I almost got it.

29/9/23 Fri: Attended Qigong lesson after a long while and there were many new moves to learn. *Collected my new passport that would last for 10 years yay!* Also joined the HPB virtual Piloxing class in the evening but even if the coach said it was their "last lesson", which I didn't quite understand, I still did not complete the class because as usual, she doesn't "balance" both sides of the body when doing one set of moves.
Potato cooked rosti (albeit the potatoes were greyish because they oxidised after he peeled and left them out in the open since afternoon haha) with salmon and mushroom for dinner~ still tasted good! The cucumber and lettuce with mayonnaise and sesame sauce was a great complement. 

Comments