3rd cycle of aerial yoga + Badminton & lepak with WH and Jess + Xmas gathering with HT and Alina + YQ's 27th bday @ Sun With Moon + Countdown @ YB's + Reflections

26/12/17 Tues: Resumed my third cycle of aerial yoga after returning from ChiangMai... it's been about a mth's break, and I felt like what's been done previously to train up myself hav pretty much gone down the drain lol~ We did the "square seat" pose which I was still pretty gd at, but when it came to the usual inversion, I did not position myself correctly, and hence the hammock ended up at the most arched part of my spine, and I think that affected my breathing etc which inverted. When I got up, gosh I got tinnitus and felt kinda giddy I had to squat down. Diana explained it's the intra pressure and my breathing which led to tat~ so I shall take extra caution nt to over-exert myself in future! Anyway, the "vampire pose" wasn't easy but still kinda fun when I tried to balance myself on my shoulders upside down in the hammock!
27/12/17 Weds: Went for a 1-hr game of badminton with Jess and Potato at JE. It was two girls against Potato at first, then he got tired and we played against each other. During my play with Potato (which I did quite badly lol~), Jess took some photos and vids: 
Look at how athletic Potato looked while I er... kinda轻松ah? Lol. Then, Jess and Potato had a "fierce" match... 11-match points neh! Aft tat, we chit-chatted at KFC before gg hm. 
Met WH and Jess at night aft their dinner at IMM. Saw SW at Daiso queuing at the counter, and bumped into John and SS thr too. WH, Jess and I headed over to Jcube's Starbucks whr Jess continued to practise her photography skills, with WH as the model haha. Aft Starbucks closed, we went upstairs and continued to chit-chat... 3个没事做的人~ LOL. 
28/12/17 Thurs: I met with HT and Alina, and aft some time, we finally agreed upon having dinner at Miam Miam for Alina's 29th bday dinner. I tried their King crab Mentai squid ink pasta... crab meat a bit salty, pasta a tad too oily... ok la. Then we wanted to go to Griddy cafe for waffles but it closed down alrdy. Headed to Bojio cafe instead, and tried their earl grey lava toast... ooo indeed lava liquid came oozing out of the toast once Alina cut it. Their Earl Gray ice-cream was sweet but went well with the toast. We did our Christmas exchange~ and Alina bought me rose face mask from Body Shop, as well as coin and card pouch from Starbucks! I gave HT unicorn mug and NTUC vouchers hehe.

29/12/17 Fri: SS, WT, MT, LC, YQ and I met up for YQ's 27th bday at Sun With Moon at Wheelock Place. Their house specialty is the Kamameshi, and I had their grilled seafood with that... price is on the steeper side... $25.80. 

We were on MT's pregnancy, WT's new EC and wedding, SS's new house, LC's new boy Jerome, and my proposal and wedding plans. It's such coincidence how we are all at diff phases of life now... single, soon-to-be-weddeds, wife-and-soon-to-be-house-owner, mum-to-be and mum! Nonetheless, it feels great to catch-up!

30/12/17 Sat: Met Potato to buy some avocados, jap cucumber and spring onions for our poke bowl lunch. He wake up early to go to Fassler's to buy the sashimi and seaweed. 

Yummy lunch but guess wat? We forgot to place in avocados! Ended up eating as side dish lor lol~ Discussed our plans to recee the SOB flats at Batok in Jan, and we watched an epi of a cooking anime, plus watched him played "Dark Souls 3" too.
Dinner was smoked duck with cucumbers (on hindsight, not gd an idea to put cucumbers cos they got soggy), shrooms with celery and butter, some raw cucumbers with sesame sauce and mayo, seaweed and kimchi maggie! Happy Sat spent with Potato!
31/12/17 - 1/1/18 Sat - Sun: Potato and I collected Jess's Earl Grey Lavender cake from Michelle at Batok at 3+, and took a bus to YB's. Potato and Jere got so engrossed in "Overcooked" la... and ltr mahjong, so much so he got headache aft tat aiyoh~
Ben, Jess and WL came in the evening, and we tucked into seafood and chicken and stingray etc woohoo! The seafood was pretty fresh wor~ and it was YB's treat! Thanks gal! WL brought "Risk", so I decided we shld play, while YB, Potato, BY and Jere played mahjong for a while.
"Risk" actually took us 3hrs to finish playing sia~ and WL won it in the end! He took out Jess's yellow troops to complete his secret mission. Ltr when Jess went to the washrm, the rest of us prepared her cake surprise.
The sponge in the cake was moist enough, but the cream was a tad too much, so kinda buttery. But I must say the aesthetic definitely passed with flying colours haha! 
Last but not least, we toasted to a brand new 2018 ahead! I played mahjong with Jere, BY and WL for a bit and we left for hm at 2am. *Lucky WL, Jess, Ben and I caught the last train towards Joo Koon!*

2017 has been rather kind to me imo. I got to travel to Melbourne (in which he proposed) and Chiang Mai with Potato, went on Bintan trip with uni gals and witnessed bestie YB, Potato's sis MM, as well as his sec sch pal Mervyn got married. Kept up with my plan of exercising in aqua spin, kickboxing, kpopx fitness, aerial yoga, and a taste of clip' and climb, pound and yoga stretch lessons. Am currently enjoying the sauna detox as well since it's said to benefit both physical and mental health! Sadly, both my grandmas passed away in Mar and Dec respectively, but both my parents were strong. Both times, it reminded me of how my parents are also ageing, and that besides worrying about them, how much more I have to learn to take care of myself independently.
So in 2018, I'd have to be more积极in doing so. I will continue to spend time with my family and love ones as much as I can, whilst taking responsibility of my health (regular health and dental checks and exercise) and to go on learning new skills. Going on trips is a must too!
For Potato and myself, we hope to have our own house soon if possible, and then have a happy marriage. :) In order to save up for our future, besides my job and tuition, I hope to work hard towards the area of VO in the new year! Well, maybe I shld learn more about investments too (though I always yawn at the thought of this~)!
愿我和家人、好友新年平安快乐,也希望世界和平。对了,我也会继续尽我所能,回馈社会,因为我一直深信助人为快乐之本!

Comments