도깨비 + KU's bday dinner @ Legendard HK + Kickboxing @ BB swimming pool + CNY @ Potato's place & Ian's farewell + DM CNY lunch @ Ssikkek Korean BBQ + Bright Vision hospital & Aqua Spin + 决战食神

It's been some time since I enjoyed a K-drama this much haha. Jess and WH were alrdy watching "도깨비", and there was so much hype over this show, and I decided to catch it... and I saw why haha. 도깨비aka김신 (공유) is way too cute le la~ watching him "act cold" towards his wife is kinda funny lol. As the drama unfolds, this uncle soon found himself in love with the bubbly, outgoing지은탁, despite their wide age gap (like 900 yrs~). It's teary seeing them part aft지은탁took out the sword from Goblin's chest, but glad they still got together, and probably life aft life...
The other storyline was on the Grim Reaper aka왕여and써니aka김선. Their destiny was even sadder than도깨비and his bride's I tot. But luckily they two finally ended their恩恩怨怨somewhat, and fell in love in both their new lives.  
I only know이동욱from the drama "My Girl" long time ago prior to watching this, and even though his character was kinda cute too, I still hav to say공유wins hands down haha! He has that忧郁look, but whenever he does witty expressions, there's that charisma somehow keke!

Rating: 4.5/5

1/2/17 Weds: Dorothy, Trina, LL, KU and I met at Legendary HK restaurant at Jurong Pt for dinner cos we heard it's pretty gd. I only tot the拼盘was not bad though the portion was too small, but others like the麻婆豆腐, veggies, egg tarts and even milk tea were meh-meh. It's a pretty gd catch-up with them, and I hope Trina would operate on her knee and recover soon!
2/2/17 Thurs: I skipped the first lesson of kickboxing at BB swimming pool's studio last wk, so couldn't miss it again. Instructor Nicholas likes to do moves in a long sequence, and it's bad for ppl with poor coordination of limbs and focus like me lol~ I got to put in extra attention lor! Got a bit giddy at the end of the 1hr probably cos I din hav dinner or late lunch. Then, it was simple cool-down exercises. *That's his teaching style I reckon... nonetheless, determination will see me thru out!*

4/2/17 Sat: Headed over to Potato's place on a rainy day to拜年, and his dad was watching k-drama in the living rm this time round haha! Watched 2 episodes of "Goblin" with him, and had煮炒for dinner with his family~ shiok sea cucumber, prawn balls, fried seaweed rolls with veggies and chilli kangkong.

Aft that, we took a bus down to Changi Airport to meet Ning, James, Daphne, Francine and PY for dinner at Tsubohachi Izakaya Hokkaido before Ian's flight back to Japan. The sushi Potato and I had were alright, but I reckon the food thr didn't look gd all in all. *Oh well a wk back in SG is kinda short, and I'm sure everyone would miss Ian~ till the nex time he's back!*

6/2/17 Mon: Potato and I attended Aqua Spin together... 脚酸ah! *He even worse... joined me aft his reservist lol~* Then we had late dinner at Clementi's coffee shop... hmm the Indian maggie goreng and rojak was meh~ 

8/2/17 Weds: DM had our CNY lunch at CWP's Ssikkek Korean BBQ. *Bryan macham炒菜la~ juz threw in lots of ingredients and cook together haha!*
I had quite a bit too, but I do get sick of BBQ food aft a while. Their seaweed soup was not bad though. 2hrs of lunch and it costed nearly $30 per pax.
11/2/17 Sat: Finally start to practise my brushcalligraphy~ not really gd but I would improve on!
13/2/17 Mon: Had猪肚汤for lunch at Chomp Pang market with Potato, nearby his dad's workplace. I find their猪肚汤so-so, but the herbal mutton soup I bought for Grandma later was pretty yummy.
We took a bus down to Bright Vision Hospital to visit grandma whose in thr for about a wk alrdy. She had only a bit of that, and the Teh C Gosong we bought for her. A Taiwanese physiotherapist came at about 2+pm, and started doing exercise for Grandma. It's not easy for grandma since her heart and lungs are all weak, plus she doesn't eat much. *She's somewhat terrified of them drawing blood from her frequently.* We could only encourage her. *She might be stubborn, but at least she doesn't abuse the nurses thr, cos mum said she'd seen one who would pinch the nurse aiyoh~* The doc came to see her too, and said there's still excess fluid in her lungs. She's also worried cos thr's no poo, but the doctor said they are alrdy giving her medicine that help with that. *It's really kinda boring, and possibly lonely in such homes I reckon. Hopefully she gets better and can go hm asap.*
We left at 4pm or so and headed back to Clementi. Borrowed a Chi novel from the lib, had popiah and清汤, then Potato went for Aqua Spin alone while I watched him from afar haha~
We bought some sushi aft which, and he came over to my place cos he was ps he din come over during CNY. *他有心了!*
14/2/17 Tues: Had a gd session of KpopX fitness at Marquee... the teacher is kinda energetic too!
15/2/17 Weds: Yup juz when I tot Potato had no flowers for me for Valentine's Day, he came over to meet me esp on weds aft work haha! Gave me the Daisy in the ctr with Baby Breath hehe~ very pretty o! *Happy 15th monthsary to us a day in adv haha!* 
16/2/17 Thurs: Did my interview with Ronedin regarding Daad's The Way's transformation into a Clerk of the Course horse! He's really乖, and that's Isabelle in the pic with him.
18/2/17 Sat: Potato came over in the afternoon, and we caught a Police and Murderer detective variety show together, before gg out for dinner. We ordered bah chor mee, and shared the fresh cockles ($8)~ ooo too much for me liao haha, though it was sweet and a tinge spicy, tasted nt bad.
We took bus to JEM for the movie "决战食神", and aish we were late for 10mins neh. 
Tot Potato could watch and learn some new dishes from here, but I tot overall this show was kinda disappointing neh... kinda choppy and rushed storyline. Yonghwa's dubbing was sth I couldn't really stand either lol... juz不自然lo. Though, the dishes presented were very pretty la.

Rating: 3/5

Then, we took a bus back to my place cos Potato tot he could meet my mum for a bit, but she wasn't hm yet at night, so he left for hm soon aft.

Comments