Clip n Climb + 莆田佳肴for Potato's dad & MM's bday + YB's photoshoot + lunch with Amelia + Pigsfly +团圆饭+大年初一拜年+年初二+ steamboat @ Francine's

21/1/17 Sat: Potato, Jess, WL and I met for a session of Clip n Climb at HomeTeam NS at Tampines. There were 19 walls for ppl to conquer, and WL did all I think, Potato completed 18 of it too (except the "beanstalk"). Jess was pretty gd at rock climbing too, but I cmi. First of all, the 9m heights here were more intimidating than the Bedok adventure ones, and secondly, my arm strength is pretty weak ever since I tried rock climbing back in sec sch days, so was nv a fan of this... juz tot I could giv it a try and hav fun with friends!
Gosh I even got the wrong grip for a start~ happily tot it's the traditional grip... no wonder I found the grasp slippery~ turned out to be underhand grips for the above obstacle.
WL and Jess helped took a lot more videos than photos actually~ so we could hav a gd laugh afterwards. Potato and WL "the monkey" were very competitive sia, always go for "three points challenges" for every walls, including one hand ascends wow~ WL went one better since he conquered the "beanstalk wall" too... which was so hard cos it has very shallow grasp points for climbers.
Aft 1.5hrs ($19 per pax) of fulfilling session (Yes I sure had~ though I din conquer any walls at all lol), we walked over to可爱鸡for dinner.
I嘴巴痒, chose to have their salmon and assam chilli (not their signature chicken meal) for my mains~ too dry and hard liao la, though I enjoyed their coleslaw. Lucky WL, Jess and I shared their chicken wings too... nice! *Potato, the food critic was saying their chicken so-so cos their handling of chicken breast wasn't superb... keke.*
22/1/17 Sun: Went over to Potato's place in the afternoon, and we went to a莆田zi char place at Yishun for his dad and MM's bday. The dishes were yums~ and Potato's dad, being the chef, helped us all to peel the prawns' shells haha! We walked ard Cold Storage at Northpt cos his family liked to see wines lol~ *Uncle even showed us他年轻时帅气的照片leh!* Watched "Goblin" with Potato till night... wahahaha he turned into "ah-jior-sshi" liao keke~
23/1/17 Mon: Headed over to YB's place to help out with her outdoor wedding photoshoot today. Took the videographer's car first to Victoria concert hall cos it was drizzling morning till early afternoon. *I'm the unofficial photographer for them haha!*
Soon, the shower stopped, and we could proceed to take some shots outdoor at People's Park Complex carpark and Joo Chiat area. After which, we went to Brenda's office nearby and the couple changed into their second outfit. *Oooh Brenda's work environment is so cosy and relaxing~*
The videographer went to change his car tyre (after a big nail got stuck onto the left rear wheel while gg up People's Park carpark) and came to pick us in the evening. We drove to Gardens by the Bay for some night shots for BY and YB...
And she praised this shot by me keke! I'm not gd with photography usually, maybe only some surprisingly gd shots once in a while and ta-dah~ *YB is stunning~ got angmoh took photos of her, and Indian took photo with the couple haha.* My aqua spin lesson got cancelled that night due to bad weather, so five of us went to Woodlands 11 to return her gowns and then hav zi char for dinner... yummy o. *Thanks BY, YB for kindly sponsoring my Grabcar ride home from their place haha.*
24/1/17 Tues: Amelia popped by to hav lunch with me and MY, a short break from uni in Australia. We signed her in since she missed DM and some other colleagues "so much" lol... had a gd chat. *Might catch-up with her in Melbourne in June if I'm gg over!*
25/1/17 Weds: Jessie called us into her office for CNY lucky draw. I drawn myself a bottle of bird nest drink and aloe vera juices~ same stuff as lady boss leh... huat ah!
26/1/17 Thurs: Ian flew back from Japan, and so Potato, James and him were gathered at Pigsfly. I joined them aft work, and Francine came aft her dinner. *And the two brothers had "couple wear" on somemore tsk tsk...*
Ian is still as hilarious and长气and a multi-tasker, and it's a wonder how James can附和him all the time. Potato's the listener mostly but whoa the three makes quite a market lol~ James said he got drunk aft 6 glasses of stout, but the two kept on laughing at Potato for only having 4 glasses of wheat beer though he came much earlier than James. *Potato old liao, 不要拿健康开玩笑哦~*
We moved on to the bar nex door when Pigsfly closed for the night, and Ning finally came over. I ordered cider and Ian was in disbelief LOL... oh well cos even Ning and Francine had beer too haha. I can see that Potato's pretty seh that night, and the other two guys were super high la~ James esp omg haha! *Oh my their ridiculously funny ideas about wedding on a yacht went on and on!*
Francine, Ning and I grabtaxi home near midnight I think, leaving the trio to fend for themselves haha! Oh well they went Clarke Quay thereaft and I only know Potato reached hm at 3+am.
27/1/17 Fri: Half day of work today. Had reunion dinner in the evening~ mum bought less ingredients this yr since we can't seem to finish lots of it in the past. The weather was pretty cold, so having steamboat is not bad an idea, esp aft adding in slices of radish in it. 
28/1/17 Sat: Mum had to go visit grandma in hospital last min, so only dad, bro and I went over to our paternal grandma's place on CNY初一. Stayed thr for about 2+hrs~ pretty short. The min grandma saw Gary, who was back from work in Japan for a short time, she pulled him to the kitchen for“悄悄话”... we suppose it's about him and his gf's long distance relationship la lol. Everyone was telling grandma to stay healthy (she's complaining she can't see clearly), so she could attend all the upcoming grandchildren's weddings haha. When they pointed fingers at YL, kns he said super loud: "No hav hers (me) first." *Oh well cousin you are two mths older than me!*
Had dinner at third aunt's house, and gosh she cooked a lot la! Enjoyed the crab meat and bah kut teh~ but I was too full to eat a lot.
Took selfie with WL too... whoa it seems to me he has grown a lot neh... maybe playing lots of basketball does help~ 174cm liao leh !
29 and 30/1/17 Sun: Started race duty as usual on初二. Snapped a shot of the God of Fortune near the entrance welcoming punters... some even hugged him haha. Lo-hei-ed with Simon, Eric, MC, Daryl and the press ppl~ 味道不错!

31/1/17 Tues: Potato came over and we went to Francine's place together for steamboat session. The host, PY and Ning were alrdy thr, ready to feast while watching Jap anime. James and Francine's sis joined us ltr. Caught《歌手2017》and I reckon they were all impressed with Dimash's rendition of "Opera 2" too. Ian came late at night, and we all (except Ning) played Schwimmen the poker card game... quite fun~ Ian, Francine and I were the last 3 standing leh~ even Potato was ousted before me lol! *成就感keke~* 

Ian drove Ning, Potato and I hm at night~ thks! But poor PY she stays in the east but James stays in Bukit Panjang too aiyoh~ so she had to take bus by herself. *LOL I think "le family" is really pretty likeable haha!*

Comments