势在必行音乐会 & Santouka & L'Atelier TiramiSu + The Walk + Christmas Wonderland + Lunch @ Greendot & Poly Christmas @ Equilibrium + Pri Christmas @ Alina's place!

5/12/15 Sat: Attended Bii, Ian and Dino's势在必行3 music showcase at Shanghai Dolly thks to YJ. *Ian, Dino and their staff walked past me while I was waiting for YJ to arrive... whoa dao look.* I love Bii's voice the most... Listening to him sing Find The Way for the first time had me taken a liking to the song alrdy. And when the trio sang "If Everything Changes" and "势在必行3", Bii seems to hit those high notes easily too. Ian can sing well too. Dino seems to love the Rocker's image, and tried to do that vocal style but I guess his face looks too cute for tat lol~ he's better off acting帅la. 
*I reckon I'm "old" alrdy... buay tahan those idols sweet-talk onstage haha... very无聊to me haha.*

Rating: 3/5

YJ and I headed to Santouka for ramen dinner aft that... hmm okay lo. Pretty small place, service was okay except for the fact that they take away the调味料s really fast... erm. 
Very nice of YJ to get me a Winnie the Pooh luggage tag from HK when she went on a work trip to Disneyland! It's so cute~ Then, we went to L'Atelier TiramiSu at the basement of The Central which she recommended... I had the green tea tiramisu which was gd. Hers was cranberry or what... also yummy.
At 25years old, Philippe Petit performed his walk on a high wire in between the World Trade Centre in New York City. It was 1974. I liked Joseph Gordon-Levitt's acting and French accent in the movie... thumbs up. 
It's been some time since I can tahan watching a movie about someone's life. Nice movie and storytelling angle here.

Rating: 3.75/5

7/12/15: Monday couple went to Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay! It was still pretty crowded in both the Flower Dome and Cloudforest on a Monday wor~
LOL this was our first couple shot leh. After visiting the two domes, we proceeded to find where the exact location for Christmas Wonderland was at... finally found it near the SuperGroves.
Stephen recommended me to Dutch pancakes (7 for $10)... oh and churros. Not a fan of churros cos it's super sweet but Dutch pancakes was nice!
Then we saw the 4 game stalls... reminded me of my childhood haha~ played these games at pasar malams. We changed $12 for 6 tokens... and each game costed like 2-3 tokens lor... so ex! We tried the lobster pot, and he tried to knocked down the cans in another game... but nah we din win anything haha. Had dinner at Marina Square's foodcourt, had a chat at Starbucks before we headed home.

9/12/15 Weds: Half day of work and Stephen met me for lunch at Westgate's Greendot. Introduced him to that vegetarian food~ I loved it, and he tot it was not bad too. Then, he left for his music classes while I continued shopping. Pat, WZ and I met in the evening at Capito Piazza's Equilibrium for early Christmas dinner and gift exchange.
The pasta and pizza were only alright, not cheap either, so not a place I would go again if I had a choice. Yay~ Pat got me yummy treats from HK's奇华, as well as masks while WZ got me shower cream, milk bath lotion and body mist. *Lol~ we had a gd laugh over whatever topics haha.*

12/12/15 Sat: HT and I met at CCK LRT to go over to Ayden and Alina's place at Fajar rd for Christmas dinner! I tot their home's interior was not bad... pretty welcoming!
HT gave me a name-maker as my belated bday gift, while Alina gave me a Starbucks mug! HT and I gave Alina Secret Key's skin pdts for her 27th bday! Oh and I got my Christmas gift from HT~ a tapas fondue holder. Watched "Goosebumps" while Alina cooked dinner for us~ *Omg I have to learn how to cook soon too~* There were fried chicken wings, 四川菜汤, spicy kangkong, steamed egg and麻辣豆腐! I liked the麻辣豆腐and steamed egg the most.

HT asked Kenny over, so I asked if Stephen could make it too. Poor boy came over form Jalan Kayu aft his lessons ended at 8pm... ard 915pm by the time he reached. He had late dinner while Alina, HT, Kenny and I started our mahjong session. *Ayden was the“军师”for Alina haha!*
Stephen apparently knows more about mahjong than me neh~ and he was beside me all the while lol. I was on a 5-winning streak somemore... haha and won most of the turns in that 2hrs game hehe~ won $7+. *And he hao-lianed saying luck = him cos he was with me LOL.* Kenny is a funny guy too... though he lost the most haha.
I really love their idea of hanging the instax flims of friends outside their storeroom! HT cabbed home, Kenny took a bus while Stephen and I took the LRT and MRT home at 11+pm.
Oh and he completed the Snowman nanoblk ysn that I gave him. *Lol~ he completed "me".*

Comments

Zhen said…
The snowman so cute! And sweet ah the last phrase hehe!

--Zhen
Snowman said…
Haha thks Zhen! Din know u still pop by my blog hahaha! :)
Zhen said…
Yea although I don't really write blog now, but time to time will pop by to see see! U very discipline to still update consistently haha!
Snowman said…
Haha or either u keep a personal diary also can? To me I think updates in life pretty impt lol~ as our memory keep getting worse as we age u see LOL. I mean well photos can prove them too, but probably details u still need words to elaborate.