Greendot & Nunsaram Korean Dessert Cafe with Jess + De Beer Seafood & Buttercake n Cream + Grandma's & Stephen's fren proposal rehearsal + darts @ Dono + Selfish Gene & National Gallery & Shin Minori + Christmas shopping with Jess & LL

21/11/15 Sat: Had dinner at Greendot with Jess, before heading to Nunsaram Korean Dessert Cafe she recommended. We shared the green tea patbingsu... sweet but nice!
*rRandom rReminder: Never to be affected negatively by work, over colleagues. I'm not in the wrong anyway. Close as they might be, I still feel that I shld prioritise my own life over work life. Yes I enjoy my work, but it can still get to me once in a while. Work is still a notch below my personal time, so I shldn't be too bothered by it aft all. Hiccups at work shld nt affect my personal mood long-term.*
23/11/15 Mon: Met YB, WH and WL and we head De Beer Seafood at Clementi! 
I loved the fried rice and salted yolk prawn the most! Costed each of us nearly $30 I think... but it could be one of the more atas Chinese restaurant I can bring my family to for dinner in future... for their signature drunken prawns and other seafood. *Happened to see Michelle thr too!*
Then, we had dessert at Buttercake n Cream cafe nearby... the decor caught my eye when we walked by! Too pretty!
The lava cake and rainbow shortcake tasted alright, but the心思put into the arts was cute~ so dreamy~
26/11/15 Thurs: Did health check-up at Gold Card room... phew my blood pressure was normal. *So funny~ the nurse took two tubes of my blood alrdy, third tube alrdy gt a few drips, so I asked her "Not enough blood ah?" and she laughed saying nope~*
28/11/15 Sat: Stephen and I had dinner at Grandma's at Raffles City bs... I got to say the prawn dumpling and fried rice was very gd. *Missed my Seoulroll... nex time muz try!* Aft dinner, he mentioned he saw this flea market outside Capito Piazza, so we headed over. Loads of hand-made items sold thr, but slightly pricier, so we din get anything. Walked to Suntec for Anime fest that he wanted to show me. *Haha cos I dun uds why would ppl fall for cosplay etc, so I'd love to listen to someone who likes Anime explain for me.* 
Walked to the Sky Garden at Suntec... oh quite a nice view at night. 
We stopped outside Arn Nan and listened to a gal sing "Hello", with the guy playing guitar. They both have great voices imo. Then, we proceeded to take a bus down to St Regis hotel to meet his friends, mainly for Mervin whose supposed to play and sing“第几个100天”for his upcoming proposal nex Sun. *He's pretty gd at using Google map~ can "save" me haha.* We all reached except for the male lead who only came at 11+pm. He played 2 rounds, but I think he's not exactly ready haha~ and I "stood-in" as the gf first, for the cameramen to decide on angles etc stuff. *Teacher Stephen shaked head lol... and he played“小幸运”on the piano when he was bored while others were in discussion haha.* I hop on the cab at 12+am, while he and the others stayed on.
29/11/15 Sun: Had Mac at JE with YB and BY. Wanted to play darts at JCube but it was full, so we tried our luck at Trade Hub 21 building at this ulu Dono pub~ very few ppl thr at 8+pm! Played 2 rounds of medley with YB... and I won overall I think haha.
30/11/15 Mon: Stephen told me to get off at Outram Park, and brought me to Selfish Gene cafe. *I hav been thr once with Ayden, Alina and HT some time ago.* Somehow we switched orders and I had the "normal" breakfast plate for brunch, whereas his was strawberries, toast and vanilla ice-cream haha! 
Honestly they tasted nt bad la haha! Just mine was salty and his sweet lol. Then we walked over to Tanjong Pagar MRT and took the train to Bayfront, me and my "geh kiang"... I tot I saw that's the nearest. He saw Google map saying City Hall was the nearest, but chose to believe in me instead lol~ poor boy ended up "gg the extra mile" with me LOL... when we were originally only 1 stop away la~ 
Anyway, we reached about 1pm (I booked tickets for the 12 to 4pm slot). The gallery is huge! There's arts on display, Supreme Court, library, the cells that held notorious death convicts like Andrew Lim and Anthony Ler~ just so much to see, and be in awe with. *徐悲鸿drew Lim Loh too!*
Can't say I understood everything inside, but it's definitely an eye-opener. We left the gallery at 4pm, and walked to The Central... had炸花枝at the basement. He was yawning as we ate la... lol.
Bought cakes from Dulcet and Studio from Liang court before we met WX and Jere at Shin Minori for Jap buffet dinner. The guys treated us to it haha, and we celebrated WX's 27th bday earlier. It's not bad, but whoa pretty filling leh!
1/12/15 Tues: LL and I headed down to Somerset for Christmas shopping. I bought quite a lot of things from Tokyu Hands. Then, LL had her late lunch at the bs of Orchard Gateway, when Jess joined us. She recommended us to try the Honey Cake ($18) from Twelve Cupcakes. We split the cake between us three... juz nice. It's sweet but maybe cos I was downing water the whole time, I felt okay even aft having 1/3 of tat haha. 
We walked over to Cine Orchard cos LL wanted to get presents for her friends from the Charlie Brown cafe. Ended up having饺子at Koufu and a gd chat before we went home.

*rRandom tThought: the feeling of being cherished and loved is awesome. What's past, should belong to history then. Yay!* 

Comments