Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles + Teo Heng with uni friends + Alina & Ayden's solemnisation + Staycation cum YQ 24th bday gathering + Xmas dinner with sec clique + X'mas eve lunch with XY

I didn't know the female lead was Megan Fox, but dug she wasn't who I was focused on lol~ the 4 turtles were! A combi of action and humour~ enjoyed this movie loads!

Rating: 3.75/5
Leon, JM, YJ and I sang at Sembawang Teo Heng last fri~ been super long since we all sang together. 
The nex morning, I reached SAFRA Jurong by 10am for Alina and Ayden's solemnisation! Helped out with the decor and candy bar presentation. *Really ain't easy for a couple on their wedding days neh.*
HT and I took some photos at the photo booth too!
Ian and I emcee-ed for Alina and Ayden once the JP, their parents and most of the guests were in. I was touched for a moment when the couple read their vows for each other.
Buffet lunch was gd too. Glad HT, Yvonne, ZF, KK, Ian, Jokioh, Darren and I helped in one way and another to make the event a successful one for Alina and Ayden! Went back home at 2+pm and prepared to meet my uni gals in the evening for YQ's belated 24th bday dinner cum our X'mas gift exchange session.
MT, YQ, Mich, XY and I had dinner at Koh Grill and Sushi~ and I super duper full lol. Headed over to Coffee Bean at Ion whr SS joined us.
SS got me a yellow tee from Lowry's farm~ nice! I got the gals a pair of earrings each from BKK, and XY and SS each prep some Xmas mini gifts for all of us too~ so thankful!
MT, YQ, SS and I cabbed to Studio M at Nanson rd... and it was about 11.30pm by the time we checked-in neh. *Dang the cab driver drove very dangerously leh.*
We paid $220+ for the Premier loft room for a night. The plus pt would be the super comfy bed, but I reckon there were more down sides to the place though. Firstly, we found lipstick mark on the glasses in the room leh! Next, the toilet and shower space was very small. Third, the room wi-fi access could only cater to at most 3 pax alamak~ really "niao" hor. Lastly, while I didn't slp well at night, I could hear ppl talking when they walked past the corridor lo... soundproof nt very gd ah.
Yes and worse: we wanted to go for breakfast (included in package) at their dining area but the queue was so long... why can't they allow guests to take their breakfast and eat somewhr esle? If not expand the dining area then.
4 of us ended up having breakfast at The Book Cafe opp to the hotel... which imo was yummy!
And it's been some time since the sec sch clique saw YS and YL at our dinner gathering~ YB, Jess, PH, Ben, YS, YL, James and I had dinner at Spaggedies at JEM, and before YS and YL reached, the 6 of us were already hungry so we shared their Primo Combo (nt impressive nor big though), Wild Mushroom pizza, 3 meat pizza, Dory Fish pasta and Grambero pasta. I thought pizzas were the best out of all.
We exchanged gifts too~ YL gave me a bottle of Honey woots! James gt his Phoon Huat vouchers from me lo~
Treated YL to dinner and we had their Tiramisu cake too~ nice cake. Funny how we didn't hav candle and so YS dl-ed the candle app on the spot and made YL blow the candle for his 26th bday haha!
YS shared loads of funny incidents that happened during his crazy and nv-stopping work-travel overseas... gd to hear. Sweet catch-up!
XY met me at Kranji MRT on X'mas eve and we took a cab down to Rider's Cafe for lunch. It's a great choice. I love the quiet surrounding at Bukit Timah Saddle Club.
Horses are not the main reason why I wanted to go thr haha since I get to see them so often. Their Boston Iced Tea (berries drink) was nt very sour nor sweet... juz nice for me. XY's Summer Fizz was nice as well. We shared the truffle fries, scotched eggs, Prawn Bisque Soup Du Jour and Death By Choco... I guess only the scotched eggs was a bit too dry, nt to my liking. The soup was very thick with prawn taste~ yums! Death by Choco was indeed too big a portion to share for two plus the fact it's sweet... so I reckon it will suit 4 pax to share. *Ordered the pasta earlier, but they forgot, and we were too full to eat too... so cancelled order.* Bill amounted to $68~ nt cheap but worth to try definitely. *Oh it's a super ulu place... we had to pray cab uncle would drive in to fetch us leh.*

Comments