F1 Mayday concert + This Is Where I Leave You + Kki + The Maze Runner + Coffeemin & Dulcet & Studio

Thanks to Daryl for the F1 friday tix this yr that I got to watch Mayday live again! Its been 7yrs since I last caught their concert man! Though I did not manage to go upfront to see them close-up, but五月天still rocked the nite! *Phew~ Daryl, Clarissa and I managed to catch last trains back home!*

Met up with LL at JE and we watched "This Is Where I Leave You".
Four siblings finally got a chance to stay together for 7 days for their father's wake, before they realise how "not in touch" they were with one another, including the mum. 
I love how the whole show went... thumbs up. Fine with the dirty jokes here and there, cos there are still meaningful messages behind it all.

Rating: 4.5/5
Daryl and I met up first to get the tix for "The Maze Runner" before Clarissa joined us for lunch at Kki cafe. *Oh how I miss Emily cake but it's not available atm!* The cakes are slightly more ex than before, but I guess I love the strawberry and peach one more... tiramisu was not bad too... oh and all were so soft that they melt in your mouth ooo~
It was 5pm soon after some chats, so we headed to The Cathay for "The Maze Runner"!
Jess told me this movie was good, and so I decided to check it out... whoa I was literally "drawn into the movie" right from the beginning. It reminds me of "Hunger Games" a lil'... the need and will to survive in the leading characters' circumstance is very strong.
A bunch of young actors, not so much about the acting but the excitement factor was still there.

Shall wait for part2!

Rating: 3.75/5

YB, James, Jess, Ben and I decided to pay a visit to Coffeemin at The Central ysd!
Spent 2.5hrs thr playing XBox and pool, munching on cookies and laughing of cos haha! There weren't many ppl which was a gd thing. Costed us $14 per pax... reasonable price I feel.
Then, we went to Dulcet and Studio at Liang Court for dinner. I tried the salmon and mentaiko pasta ($14) which was a tad too salty, but the chiffon cakes left us all "wow-ed"!
My matcha chiffon cake ($7) was pretty popular among all keke~ yum yum! Didn't go singing in the end cos James was having sore throat, but thanks for the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream and magnets from US! Ben? He was so funny la... gave YB and I postcards from Spain aft he came back from his work trip but with no msg behind alamak~ lol.

*rRandom tThought: Taking up responsibility can be tiring, but I can't procrastinate further. I don't know how well I can balance with all sorts of situations going on ard me/in my head, but I know I can't and I won't go down. Taking a few mins of ur time to reflect is so crucial to anyone imo. 
如果再不成长,我大概就跟不上身边的人、甚至是世界的步伐了。就算再累,我都要加油!*

Comments