Dialogue in the Dark @ NP + New haircut + Journalists' lunch date + WZ's early 26th bday dinner + WT & YY's bday dinner + 中文系10周年晚宴

Headed down to NP to meet my dept colleagues for our lunch gathering at DiD at NP. It's been years since I stepped into NP again, and yup it looks slightly different but not to the extent that I can't recognise la haha.
We were being split into two different tables, Chris, Zach, Jessie, CK, Jasmine and I were on one table. One blind lady led all of us into this totally dark room~ and yes it was the first time I'm using my sense of touch to tell things apart, be it food, furniture or tablewares etc. I rmb having starter (potatoes), the main chicken teriyaki spaghetti and lastly ice-cream... liked the taste! And yes it does force u to try to identify wat u're eating.
And of cos we were talking here and thr as we eat haha. *Nick and I were so scared that our chicken chops would "fly" la~ lol.* An hour of lunch in the dark is a unique and awesome exp imo... hopefully I can get to try their tour in future!
After Jessie dropped me of at Dover MRT, I went to market for a haircut! I did think of doing bob hairstyle but didn't expect it to be that short initially... plus treatment and dyeing of my hair colour to a darker maroon colour~ here's the new look:
Spent $150+ and I think it's worth it. Many have commented that I look better in shorter hairstyle... I reckon the hair colour affects too, doesn't look so dry now.
Mike, Jon and I went out for lunch on that thurs since Mike randomly feels like treating me to lunch keke~ Mike brought us to明明旧式肉骨茶.

The bah kut teh was nice but not the intestine though. Jon treated us to the烧肉cos it seemed to be yummy with the long queue... indeed it was gd, even for someone like me who dun usually like char siew platter.
Pat, WZ and I met for dinner last monday to celebrate WZ's 26th bday. It was a planned surprise haha~ We went for dinner at店小二@ Marina Square since WZ has cravings. The当归烧鸭was not bad, quite sweet. We gave her selfie stick, polariod album and a handmade standcard which she placed in office haha!
Tues night, met the uni gals at Clarke Quay's海底捞.
I liked their service... no wonder the long queue. There were many choices on the menu for an ala carte steamboat dinner but I wasn't that into making choices for food as usual haha... so jus ate what the gals ordered. And of cos, the main reason to gather was to celebrate WT and YY's belated 25th and 24th bday respectively!
SS and I took bus back to NTU for 中文系10周年晚宴last fri.
It was a night of concert, and seeing some old coursemates ard... didn't interact with all though. 魏老师、崔老师and柯老师did came over to talk to us over dinner. *
魏老师has incredible memory omg~*
And well the day ended on a high with a grp photo with the 5th batch of Chinese mates that turned up!

*rRandom tThought: could it be... it's over? Much as I don't want it to.*

Comments