MBS stay with LL & Jess + Meetup with 6D classmates + YB's belated 26th bday hi-tea!

Finally bought swimwear for my stay at MBS haha! Haven't bothered to get one since I don't swim and I don't go swimming usually. Another stay at MBS last mon thks to mum, and she again treated us to the cakes from Sweetspot and dinner at foodcourt as well! Took rm 1809 at tower 3, and I left the most of the "photo-taking job" to LL and Jess haha... *I guess I love the beds thr the most... comfy!*
After dinner, Jess and I headed for a swim at the Infinity Pool... now it's limited to one card per pax per rm for entry at lvl 57, so poor LL had to stay in the rm, almost pitch dark with only one torch for her haha~ *Muz register guests nex time, with some charges tat goes along.* Didn't bring hp nor cam up to the infinity pool cos thr were no lockers ard for us to safekeep. *An ah pek almost mistook our robes and cards away lor.* The view was alright, water was pretty warm... and the pool was only chest-deep haha~ lucky for ppl like me who can't swim lol. We simply chatted and stayed for ard 45mins.
After showering, 3 of us had supper together! LL bought strawberry and blueberry breezer (latter tasted better, and we added in ice, complimentary from MBS), and we shared the cakes and chips while watching RM lol! LL couldn't take it after some time and went to slp, while Jess and I continued to chat and watch vids using her laptop.
We left the hotel at 11am, and headed to SPRMRKT at Telok Ayer st for lunch. Truffles fries was so-so for me, and my egg benedict was only average too.
LL and I left near 2pm, while Jess continued to do her work thr. 
*Went back to work and saw Daryl's“杰作”omg... Mike said it looked pretty gd alamak~*

Met up with my pri sch 6D classmates aft 14 yrs~ on Fri night. Planned to have dinner at Vivo Marche, but due to the long queue, ZW suggested a change of place instead. Jasmine, ZW and I took his car while WX drove Hubert down to W39 Casual Dining at West Coast area. Khairul and ZK came later too.
The Seabass ($28) was not bad, but a tad too filling with the mashed potato lol. It's amazing how ZK's memory was cos he can rmb lotsa things the boys did and how the teachers were haha. WX and ZW on the other hand couldn't rmb many stuffs alrdy, and WX can vaguely rmb how badly he bullied me la! Khairul was quiet as usual, and Jasmine was her usual chirpy self haha. We had lots of fun reminiscing about the days in pri sch~ and of cos nt forgetting to update each other about our lives now.
After dinner, we decided to go to The University Club Lounge and Dining rm since Khairul works thr, and we could stay later than the original time the place closes haha! It's a nice and quiet place to chill out with bar counter, sofa seats and a balcony outside... for those who needs a puff haha. *All the guys smoke except for Hubert, and ZK is trying to quit he claims...*
Left the place near 12am, and Hubert and I took WX's “小黄” back. *Hubert stays juz a few blks away neh!* Look forward to more gatherings with them in future!
YB and I went to My Awesome Cafe at Telok Ayer st for hi-tea session on sat. The waiter was cheeky with compliments but darn the food took 45mins to be served! My mixed berries drink was not bad but the salmon sandwich was only ok imo... nth too special. Oh well, passed YB her belated 26th bday necklace from Citigem that Ben and I got for her.
Met WX, Jeremiah, YF, YZ, Alex and Stephen for korean bbq dinner at Bras Basah Complex... Ssikkek. Stephen was the cook for our table haha~ well YB isn't into korean food, while I'm nt really gd at eating BBQ, so we didn't eat much. Aft that, Alex left and the rest of us went to Switch. Tried their elderflower kirin beer ($17) which was average... definitely better than YB's vanilla kirin that tasted like medicine haha.

*rRandom tThought: I guess I am friendly to most ppl. But I hope ppl dun get the wrong idea. *不希望我憧憬的因为我过分的友善而渐渐离我而去。*

Comments