Dinner with ZZ @ Teochew restaurant + Koh grill and sushi bar with Alina & HT + visit to MY's place!

Been a very long time since I saw ZZ. Busy guy leh... always OT-ing imo haha. He recommended this teochew restaurant at Bukit Batok, HDB blk 132. I didn't expect to see a family restaurant at void decks haha. And it seems the main chef is from China.
ZZ recommended the fish slice soup (with bittergourd), then I ordered the salted egg yolk prawn ball (500g $30 alamak~), and my fav spinach haha. The fish slice soup is for two, so it wasn't the "steamboat" kind. The prawn ball was average, the prawns were not very soft, not easy for a lady to "eat in elegance" lol. I loved the spinach. Updated each other on our lives, and thks for treating me to dinner in the end haha!
Took MRT back, and we chatted at my void deck for a while more, before saying that we muz go JB eat someday yay!
Alina, HT and I had dinner at Koh Grill and Sushi bar on fri night. *Poor Ayden couldn't join us cos he was ot-ing at work... Alina was fuming alrdy lo haha.* Alina bought me and HT fireflies pillow from BKK~ and the "wings" were supposedly eye mask! So useful and cute!
*rRandom tThought: We all have our opinions. I rarely am swayed by ppl's words if I think what I feel is right.*

After tuition with Amanda and Joshua on sat, Daryl and I headed down to Clementi mall to buy Four Seasons Durian puffs and chips otw to MY's place. Yup we alrdy reached thr 5+pm, when ZN, Clarissa, Zach, ZX, CK and her two daughters were alrdy there.
Loved the decor at MY's place~ I mean besides playing with cookie her chihuahua, we explored her theatre, gaming rm, and cafe corners etc. Very delicate display here and thr... kudos to the designer's creativity and effort! Clarissa took this grp photo for us... oh yeah Justin came only during dinner... left him out haha.
CK's daughters look a lot like her! MY, her hubby and dad-in-law, Daryl, Justin and I had the golden pillow... curry breaded chicken for dinner. 
It's always nice sitting at a round table eating and chatting... sth that my family and I seldom do since we always eat in front of tv haha. Thks to Justin for bringing champagne too though~ curry with champagne leh lol.
Aft tat, we went into my fav room~ "theatre rm" to watch "Horrible Bosses"!
Had great laugh while watching the movie. Then, went on to watch fireworks at Taipei 101, and Kumar's gag show as well... "stomachache" sia lol. Too bad I hav to work on sunday, so left at 11.30pm... and of cos Daryl had to send all of us home haha.
Will definitely re-visit MY's place again!

Comments