Hungry Chimps & Switch with PH + shopping with MT + squash and Captain America: The Winter Soldier with XY~

*rRandom tThought: I know I shld be more pro-active, but I just cannot muster enough courage I guess.*

Been awhile since I met up with PH. This gal was so free the wkend before, so we spent like sat gg out, and sun chit-chatting together lol. We had lunch at Hungry Chimps, the usual quiet place we'd go to for awesome chats!
Didn't have the strawberry cider this time round but I'll always rmb how gd it tasted haha! Then, PH brought me to Switch at Timbre, cos she said it's a nice place to listen to a mixture of English and Chinese songs with live band. We reached about 7pm, and got a seat somewhr near the stage. I ordered the Cranberry Kirin which was not bad imo.
Live band on the sat night was gd! Not as "deafening" as I expected music indoor would be... juz nice. 1 glass of beer was enough for me, PH finished 2 bottle somemore hoho~

MT and I went shopping ard Orchard area last sun since she needed to get a new bag. Wanted to try the Sushi Bar at Far East but apparently, it's not opened on Sundays sadly! We had the famous chicken rice there... weird I found it only so-so. So glad the gal finally found a new job at SUTD~ had a nice talk at Coffee Bean at Ion. *Oh our hip-hop look hehe!*
And after two lessons of Bokwa at STC, I think it feels great to sweat out haha! So, XY and I decided to go for a game of squash in NTU on a monday that's my off day~ The 2 of us met at 10am, and XY told me she'd booked the court at SRC, and when we reached there, we were told by the staff that we had to bring our own rackets and balls for play~ and the outdoor squash court was so damn far away from sports hall! So, I thought we could try our chance at NIE since it's near the exam period and the sports modules could have ended their lessons by now.
We took shuttle bus (whoa~ changed route so much!) to North Spine bus stop, and headed over to NIE's sports equipment office to try our luck. The uncle explained to us they were supposed to have lessons but it seems the courts were not in use, so he assumed they are not gonna use it that day, and let us booked the court for 2hrs! *Very nice of him to lend the rackets and balls too cos he told us they normally do not lend out equipments to students not taking NIE mods... heng ah!*
1 hr into the game and we're already tired haha! I taught XY what I can rmb from basic squash mod taken last time. Still as fun, but my backhand hits were still bad lol~
XY's right arm was aching all over haha! We headed over to NIE canteen and XY recommended the famous noodle stall to me. It's the only stall with long queue during lunch time.
With the red apple yakult drink, I had the minced meat noodle, with an extra dumpling... only $2.60. The portion's enough for one person~ yum! At first, XY wanted to stay in sch's lib to do her research for HC302, but later on she changed her mind and decided to catch "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" at JP with me hoho!
Chris Evans looks kinda boyish from some angles. The fighting scenes were so-so this time round, but I LOL-ed at the scene when Captain America banged down walls... reminds me of The Hulk haha.

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments