Gathering with uni friends + pool at NUS + dinner & "Transcendence" + meetup with Jess!

Long time since I saw YJ, XH and Leon, so we met up for lunch at Koh grill and sushi bar. Liked the sushi maki as usual, and also I thought the gyoza (which I don't usually like much) thr was yummy!
We wanted to head over to Dolce and Toyko to try the "bird cage sesame matcha" cake but due to heavy rain, gave up the idea. Instead, we stopped by at Marmalade Pastry to have some desserts...
Disappointing cos the lemonade tart I had was too sweet. Leon and YJ found their dessert overly sweet too, and XH's coffee didn't "turn up" till the end aiyoh.
Leon was very nice to invite me and XH over to his place for some homecooked food for dinner that evening~ yum!
A good cook his maid and him were haha~ *Awesome if my future hubby can cook so well wahaha!*

KU, Jess and I took bus to NUS and met KW to have a game of pool at her hall. I haven't really learn pool properly but it sure was gd fun playing with gd friends... not stressed at all until LL came and "emphasized" on the rules... so strict wor~
After 2+hrs of fun, we walked along Kent Ridge terminal onto the street nearby, and weird enough the shops remind me of those I saw in China last time haha. Went into this North Indian cuisine shop and I tried their kampong style fried rice~ not bad. The banana milkshake (with 2-3 marshmallows) was sweet and nice... only about 7bucks so worth!

Had dinner at Nana's Green Tea at PS with Edward on thurs night. Salmon Don was alright, but when I wanted to order the matcha dessert, the service became really slow, so I didn't try in the end. *Edward didn't seem to like the choices of dessert anyway haha.*
Much as I like Johnny Depp, this movie is a bit too "chim" for me. *Somemore it was after work and dinner for me and Edward... both of us were almost brain-dead by then lol.*
Keeping one's sub-consciousness alive by storing into com hmm... intriguing topic though.

Rating: 2.75/5
Jess and I went Somerset 313 to try Dolce Tokyo's bird cage matcha like finally! We ordered another Yuzu cake cos we were so greedy on a late mon afternoon lol. The matcha cake with black sesame layers was indeed thick~ maybe I didn't really like the crust on the surface... not too bad I would say.

Got mum one mother's day necklace from Julie Roberts' at Cuppage Plaza. The lady asked Jess and I to "activate" energy with one palm circling on top of a clover pendant resting on another palm. She asked what we felt, and Jess said she felt some sort of warmth, while I felt coolness in between my palms. The lady then went on to say few experience cooling sensation, and these ppl possess psychic powers wahaha~
Walked over to PS and after buying some essentials for myself, we went to The Arts Cafe juz beside the MRT in the evening for dinner. We shared the bake shroom pasta and fried platter. *My longan tini tasted great!*
Definitely a place to sit down and nua and chat haha. *A pity it closes early at 8.30pm neh~* Been some time since the two of us HTHT, and it was quite a bit of sharing here and there.

*rRandom tThought: When you're single, you feel like having another one by your side. When you're attached, you yearn for freedom. We're such contradicting creatures.*

Comments