Golf + Hosting sec sch friends at STC + YB dad's 60th bday!

 
It was my first attempt learning how to play golf at Cdans haha! I used to think swinging the club wasn't that difficult, but alamak I actualli suffered from muscle ache the next two days lol~ in juz 45mins. *Okie la nt as bad as when I played squash for 3hrs a session back in NTU.* Erm my shots were "seh-eh" mostly... and the furthest was less than 100yards keke. Hmm golf isn't as boring as I thought... but the sports requires lots of concentration.
*rRandom tThought: 真的慢慢没有了吧?One's intuition seems to tell a lot.* 

Jessie, Joshua, MY, CK and I headed out for dinner at 566 cafe last thurs. Jessie decided we shld "lo hei" since it's CNY. *I got angpow from lady boss too~ nice.* Coincidentally, Daryl, ZN and JH arrived ltr at the cafe for lunch too. Anyway, I tried their咸鱼炒饭... so-so nia but the portion was huge. 
Hosted YB, Ben, James and Sophie at STC on fri night. We had dinner at Owners' Lounge and Ben's fried rice was yummy. My fish fillet was average... yup the crumb was a bit too thick. *Service was kinda slow neh.* The guys didn't bet, but were amazed when they saw how fast one horse came up from behind a race lol. Then, we went down to Parade Ring and the prize presentation area. *It was so bright at the grandstand area at night... very pretty actually.*
*不是我夸张,但近看马儿真的会觉得它们很漂亮、很帅气。在这里工作不过半年,我觉得对马儿的喜欢绝对是喜欢这份工作的原因之一。我对数字不是很敏感;对“游戏”兴趣缺缺。这个圈子不是主流,而我徘徊在非主流边缘……观察、了解。*
It was YB's dad's 60th bday last sat, and I went over as usual and it's a CNY gathering for their relatives too. Ate steamboat and the寿桃that they bought for YB's dad. Brenda, YB and I enjoyed small talk in her bedrm... Brenda is cute la haha. *Omg I drank a can of Tiger Beer... the latest one with like what lemonade inside? The alcohol content is 2% only keke.*

Comments