Dinner at Stewords Riverboat + CNY 2014!

I don't think many has thought/dreamed of becoming an ant, not even for once. I did (and I only know of one other friend who shares the same stupid thought haha). And coming to think of why I thought so... the reason is hilarious. "...so that I could escape from T-Rex." Don't ask me why... I think I'm so afraid of meat-eating dino that I thought being tiny means that I can escape from its eyes lol, and in a way ensures "my" survival. Until one day when one of my friend actually joked: "You could easily be stomp to death by the feet." LOL. I woke up from my kiddish-naive dream after this haha.
Still, ants are hardworking insects. They might not be easily noticeable, but I never underestimate them. Sometimes, I think the world is lucky to have them.
Went BigMama with QW to celebrate her 26th bday. Gave her a table lamp, hope it's useful for her in office!
Leon recommended Stewords Riverboat for our gathering. It was at Marina South Pier, and seriously, the giddiness kicked in almost the min I stepped on board. The wind was exceptionally huge that night, and it took me, and the others I believe quite a while to get used to the motion sickness.
YJ, SS, XH, HY, HJ and I went upstairs to the upper deck, and apparently it's not opened for business lol. The breeze was awesome though!
The tapas, soup and nachos etc were not bad~ and one feels less of the dizziness when u have great food and friends ard haha. 
Time flies and it's CNY once again! My family had steamboat as usual! But I think we're not gonna have any more steamboat in future cos can't finish a lot of food as always.
*Food poisoning on CNY day 1 and 2... terrible feeling.*
Headed to grandma's place on CNY day 1, and JH and JJ went back to Malaysia, so no one "disturbed" me this yr haha. Grandma said I looked fairer this yr lol... probably cos I wore light colour top? Didn't see Gary cos he's in USA, and a few other cousins and my nephews and nieces didn't turn up too. Still, we took grp photos haha~ since we see them only once a yr! *Poor dad's stuck in toilet while we took the photos aiyoh...*
Worked on 2nd day of CNY. Got "punk'd" by Mike la~ as usual he and his jokes... scared me out of my wits when I thought I'd really hav to write stories lol! Whatever, he compensated me with an angpow keke~ *I LOL-ed when I heard SL "begging" him for angpow haha~*
There's lion dance, dragon dance, and also Zheng Geping and Silver Ang thr. *Poor Silver looked a bit awkward when she sang under the sun... muz be tiring.*
We lo heng in the press box, but nah I didn't dare to have the raw salmon cos was having terrible stomach upset throughout the day. *What an awkward moment... shall try to shun as much as possible.*
On a random note, I bumped into Matt and Edward in the lift on my way to press box haha~ the duo looked like twins wearing the trad red唐装lol. Matt joked if he could get a Chi gal in that... erm... nope sir haha... at least not the young gals in SG keke.

Comments