YQ's early 23rd bday dinner + Pat's wedding + meetup with Alina's brothers and sisters!

Forgot to update on wat happened on 1st Dec! After our uni grad photoshoot, MT was nice enough to treat all of us on set to bubble tea... so tiring! We proceeded to Tomo Izayaka at Clarke Quay for YQ's 23rd bday dinner!
Never going back there again for me cos the food was only average, and SS found this plastic in her soup which the waitress didn't even bother telling her boss about it... such attitude. 
It was Pat's wedding finally~ on 8th Dec sunday! I took the day off esp to emcee her wedding, together with WZ. To think we hav been best of friends since CHS in poly, and now she's the first among us to get married~ congrats dearie!
Pat looks super adorable in this hairstyle imo. Weng and Pat have been togetherr since sec sch days, so I thought it's sweet of them to go back to their alma mater to take some shoots. Our poly friends reached in the evening for the wedding dinner at Fond Garden at Kallang Theatre.
Took some photos outside the restaurant too, at the photobooth Pat rented for 2hrs before the dinner starts... and there are instant neoprints so nice~
QW came a bit late, and the wedding dinner began at about 8pm. Priscilla was a gd coordinator I would say... running ard... very busy and it's nice of her to attend to the emcees now and thn haha.
I hope both of us did a good enough job for Pat and her hubby that night. Very happy for them~
Shortly a wk aft Pat's wedding dinner, I met up with Alina's brothers and sisters-to-be ysd for her wedding dinner in Jan 2015, me being one of them haha. HT and I were at观音庙to pray early afternoon, before she tried her first fortune telling thr too haha. 
We met the rest at Blisshouse at The Central... Alina, Ayden, Darren, Yvonne, ZF and Ian who came later. Alina made a "invitation card" to us to be her wedding bros and sisters haha!
Lovely gifts from her. Anyway, I was sick since Pat's wedding, so I had the Mushrm alfredo linguine... omg too creamy for me, Blisshouse has a beautiful interior so we decided to take pictures ard!
Left for Alina's gown try-out at a small boutique at Albert Court Village Hotel. *The place has turkish tea and tarot readings too!* Then, the couple treated us all to desserts from Jelinquor... and I saw YZ, my pri sch-mate whom I haven't seen in person in yrs haha.
The matcha flavour was gd... cheese cake was alright for me. Then, HT and I left for dinner at JCube's Itacho.
Ended my last race day duty for 2013 today... mentally worn out. Work as usual from mon to fri for the next two weeks, before the new season begins for 2014!

Comments