原来是美男啊 + Alina's gown-try out at Dream Wedding and brunch at Selfish Gene cafe + shopping with XY + Xmas eve dinner & The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug with YB!

Remakes are usually worse than the original ones. I gave "原来是美男啊" Taiwan version a try... and found that it has it's own sense of humour that I liked too haha. 黄仁德looks like Lee Hom from some angles, and the fact that he is a Korean-Chinese, speaking some korean in the show seems to be appropriate too. Oh and of course, the first ever overseas celebrity that I interviewed (and article published~) Evan Yo is adorable as "Jeremy" in the drama. Female lead? I can't stand the female lead here... kinda overboard with being cute and dumb lol. Oh and ironically, Jiro's voice suits the songs in the OST very well, even though I thought he seems to always try too hard whenever he sings in the past.

Rating: 3.5/5
Met with Alina, Ayden and HT last mon and we had brunch at Selfish gene cafe at Duxton rd. *Thks to the treat from the couple!* After that, we proceeded to Dream Wedding for their gown and suit try-outs. Ian joined us too. Ayden was being funny all the while when he commented on Alina's outfits haha. Apparently, Alina wasn't very happy with the gowns she tried out, and it seems they got limited designs to choose from for try-outs... weird. 
Lucky I've gt XY's company on sun for christmas shopping 2013! *Bought a lot seriously~* We walked ard Haji Lane, Bugis st and Bugis junction. Had the famous fish head beehoon and yes it was nice, but the soup was kinda sweet too. Sat down at MOS aft dinner and we had a great chatting session!
Big thks to my "secret santa" for this lovely Snowman on my desk on Christmas Eve haha! *Aish I know who u are lol.* Half day work on tues and I had a great nap in the afternoon before gg over to YB's place in the evening for dinner! *Auntie包的水饺还是很好吃!* 
I gave a scarf as Xmas gift to YB, and she got me Ciate nail polish set from Sephora! The 6 mini bottles are all glittery and pretty colours~ lovely! 
We headed to JP for our late night movie: "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug"!
Come to think of it, I cannot recall if I watched part 1 of the movie previously! Yes I do find the hobbit, the ring and the elves familiar probably due to "Lord of the Rings" series, but I cannot rmb the plot at all alamak! *Yup I don't bother to rmb plots when it comes to fantasy movies lol.*
So er... some scenes were funny, but most of the times I was confused as to what was happening haha. Oh well, there is a part 3 next yr... so the "open-ending" here was expected.
I would skip the last part, unless I'm being dragged to the theatre by friends.

Rating: 2.75/5 

Comments