Edwin's farewell dinner + Ahna's belated bday dinner + 丝路乐韵gala dinner + MBS stay with sec sch clique + F1 Village + F1 BigBang concert!

Edwin's last day of work the wk before, and so on weds evening, Chris and I sorta treated him to dinner at the market near Woodlands checkpt. Been long since I had stingray, but dang the smoke choked me and Edwin badly lol. We had simple zi char but lol the other two were laughing at me cos they tot I ordered too much veggie dishes... lol they're carnivores lor.

KU, Jess, Ahna and I met last sat evening for a simple dinner, initially as a treat for Ahna's belated bday, but she insisted tat we split the bills instead. 
We chose to hav both the steamboat and grill, but I realise we din touched the grill till the end lol. *So we're all not buffet ppl haha.* KW came only at night, to bring Ahna's handmade bday card over! 
KW had to rush over to her friend's 21st bday party right after coming here. Nice of us to catch up once in a while. The buffet dinner at火锅之家was not bad imo, and it's a nett $22 per pax.
Ahna's early bday gift for me! The white colour is pretty... and yup I shall make sure I put it to gd use haha!
*年纪越大,越珍惜和好友知己相处、相聚的时间。*


Left 3 races earlier on sun, and CK drove me down to Ritz Carlton. Simon, his wife, Jessie's hubby and Chris were alrdy thr by the time we two reached. It's the gala dinner by SCO, and yup u see everyone nicely dressed up.
Consider this my 1st "atas dinner" haha. *It's an experience... eye-opener for me.* PM Lee and his wife were there too, and his wife being the president for SCO... 高歌4曲too. 
I took photos of the dinner we had~ even though Simon was like: "Like tat also want to take!?"... dun care, I appreciate the beauty of food before we down it haha.
Let's see what I had: 北京鸭、百花炸蟹钳、明虾沙律 (Peking Duck with Condiments, Deep Fried Crab Claw with Prawn Paste in Thai Mango Sauce, Prawn Salad with Fresh Fruit),竹笙、菜心、干贝花胶炖鸡汤 (Double Boiled Fish Maw, Bamboo Piths and Tianjin Cabbage with Conpoy in Superior Chicken Stock),蚝皇、灵芝菇、菜根扒时蔬 (Stewed Bean Curd with Lingzhi Mushrm, Garden Green Veggies and Superior Sauce),辣汁香煎鲈鱼柳拼迷你荷叶饭 (Pan Fried Sea Bass Fillet with Sweet and Spicy Sauce accompanied by Steamed Fried Rice with Dried Shrimp, Preserved Meat wrapped in Fresh Lotus Leaf) and西餐甜品-草莓海底椰柠蜜 (Trio of Sesame Creme Brulee, Jivara Banana Mousse and Chilled Lime Honey with Sea Coconut, Basil Seed and Strawberries). 

Simply copied from what's on the menu haha. Liked most of it haha, disliked my main dish the most lol.
Mum, auntie and I took MRT down to MBS on mon afternoon, and checked-in our room (they gave us Premier rm instead when I asked for 2 beds), while Ben, YB and Jess came a bit later. Mum treated us to cakes from SweetSpots, which we had as snacks and supper lol! *I love the green tea!*


4 of us went for dim sum brunch at Imperial Treasure Fine Chinese Cuisine tat YB recommended. 

Then, we took a short walk at Gardens by the Bay in the afternoon.
Missy YB gt hungry very fast, and as she was tempted to patronise TWG, we headed thr for hi-tea! 
The poached egg big breakfast was so-so, and so was the crepes... over-rated huh? As for the tea, I decided to try the Tanzania black tea with Ben... lol it tasted like lipton red tea keke~ as usual me and my "exotic choices"... too bad I know nuts about drinking tea haha... so shan't comment much.
We headed back to Gardens by the Bay at night cos there were some beautiful displays on for Mooncake Fest. *STC has one display thr too omg!*
We didn't swim at the infinity pool, but took a few photos. Lol the sky was pretty hazy at night dunno y.
Returned to our room at 10+pm... omg we were all slpy haha. 
Jess and I watched "Running Man" in the middle of the night, when YB and Ben alrdy fell aslp haha. *Gary kissed Jihyo omg!* Had a hard time controlling our laughters lol~

YJ and I met on thurs night cos Fion managed to get extra tix to the F1 village. Sadly, Fion had morning meeting the nex day so she left after a while. After the 8bucks worth of teriyaki chicken wrap I had, we walked ard the place and chit-chatted for a while.
Highlight of the night was of cos the tour of the circuit! The lights were brightly-lit... pretty! 
 
It's pretty last min that Dennis asked me to go for BigBang's F1 concert on fri night. *Feels great nt having to write after a concert keke!* Omg the min I reached City Hall, the sound of the cars racing past kills my ears man~ freaking noisy. *I'm not a fan, won't pay to see "shadows" zooming by. I rather watch the final race on TV.*
Lucky the organisers set aside a platform for the media~ cos the crowd at the padang was crazy! We were on this heightened and pretty spacious platform which helped, though nt very near to the stage.
OMG Bigbang came on the stage and I'm into "fangirl-ing" mode keke! Whenever it was TOP's turn, u can see me grinning from ear to ear la haha.
I tried my best to take TOP's photos but alas... bad ones haha. *Nvm cos the way he looked on-screen was perfect!* He was goofy as usual, trying to "molest" DaeSung lol. They sang more than 15 songs in tat 1hr, till 12.30am. I think they're one band I'd keep gg back to their concerts for more!
Except for the pretty humid weather, I've nth much to complain haha!

Rating: 4.25/5

Dennis and I followed the crowd and headed to Raffles MRT for the last train home... I reached hm close to 2am... tired yet high too haha!

Comments