"Sight-seeing" at work + WT and YY's belated birthday dinner!

It was another round of photoshoot for the nex WP's feature story. Followed Mike, Phoebe, the photog and Arts Director to Walker's stable~ and oh wow I saw War Affair!
*Oh no the one above is War Affair's neighbour haha~*
We were waiting for the owners to arrive and take a nice family portrait together with their horse! It definitely looked gd to be out in the sun... whole family, esp the mum looked like they loved War Affair a lot haha!
It's not often I would get the chance to follow my colleagues ard for photoshoot sessions, and as short as it might be, I enjoyed taking the break haha. 

Philip was nice enough to offer to show me ard the different boxes/rms at STC last fri. *He even wore formal plus tie juz to show me ard on race day haha!*  
The owners' lounge just looked too cool! *Can't wait to host my friends thr someday too!*
The committee box and the corporate boxes simply reminds me of hotel banquet rms haha. 
Aish it's partly my fault to blame for not having confirm reservation at Queens for our Aug babies belated bday dinner celebration! By the time we reached Boardwalk, I was seriously sian to see that the restaurant is closed~ even locked up! In the end, we hav to decide quickly for a dinner place cos Vivo is so crowded on a sat evening. Guess wat? We went Ajisan.
I don't think I like the food thr... 口味太重。Oh and we got some perks for dining al fresco... fireworks across!
SS randomly snapped some shots, and apparently most were epic fails so I deleted them haha.
After dinner, we went shopping, and I actually got myself a black blazer from Pull and Bear ($50). It's the slim cut kind, but sorta suited my small shoulder frame... nv knew I'd fit a size S again lol. *WT couldn't stop exclaiming at my small shoulders keke... sth they'd realise since I tied up my hair tat day.* I rmb getting myself a Clinique anti-blemish concealer ($32) and L'oreal Youth essence eye serum ($35) alrdy tat afternoon while shopping with MT at Orchard... wat a bomb I spent right after getting my 1st-mth pay!
We went to Secret Recipe at about 9.15pm... and the staff told us last order was by 9.30pm, and tat they close at 10pm omg!
Got the cakes in rather a hurry, and here's to our Aug pretties: WT and YY! 

*Omo my ice-cream top looked so bright! Haha but it makes me happy~*

Happy 24th to WT, and 23rd to YY! Time flies but we're young as long as we deem so hoho!

Comments