Dinner with poly friends + The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones with LC + gathering with sec sch mates + R.A.C.E programme!

*rRandom tThought: 嘴巴别太不留口德,因为我们都有变老的一天。*

Met up with XN, Joy, WZ and Pat last tues for dinner at PS's Secret Recipes. *The tom yam pasta was too spicy for me to take omg.* Pat showed us more of her wedding photoshoot shots from Taiwan, and they were pretty! *Well, I guess Dec isn't too far away now~*
Watched "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" with LC at JP!
Seriously looked like a mix of "Twilight" and "Harry Potter", except that it's more lame (some "meant-to-to-jokes-or-pranks-scenes" in here) and the topic of gay relationship is openly brought up in here. *Lily Collins resembles Vannessa Hudgens from some angles.*
The story is about the existence of another "magical realm" that is beyond human world. Enough said bout this kind of genre, they are rather popular, as usual, cos the new and unknown always intrigues ppl. *Oh I hate the fact that the demons will roll eyes whenever they're about to reveal their true form, and the nex thing will be the extremely-disgusting scenes.* 
Godfrey as the 800yr-old magician, Magnus Bane, was cool! I mean his appearance did shocked me a lil' (with the over-exaggerated party make-up, blazer and brief), but little did I know he spoke such fluent Eng. Though his character wasn't impt in this movie, I think there will be more scenes of him in future parts of the movie. Can't wait to see this hot wizard on-screen again, and of cos the development of his gay relationship with shadowhunter Alec Lightwood haha!

Rating: 3.5/5
*The way LC freaked out and grabbed on to me during those disgusting scenes were funny~ haha... I'd nv seen the "all-calm-and-steady" LC appeared so scared before keke~* 
Jess, Ben, James and I had lunch together on sat! We queued for about 45mins before we got the sofa seat lol. *And honestly I rather hav the normal ones cos the height of the table was kinda awkward for us gals sitting on the sofa and the guys too. James's long limbs "posed some difficulties" for him too haha.* I recommended for them to try "Druggie" and the sausage wrap... darn nice. We ordered another 2 plain pancakes with chicken sausage too... nt bad.
Then, we made our way to "Play Nation" for 4hrs of console games, as suggested by Jess. *I nv tot I'd like playing game so much haha.* YL joined us an hr later, and I reckon $14 per pax is quite worth it. 
We started with the rabbid game, which was pretty fun cos James, Ben, Jess and I were competing with each other... though I'm so bad that I ranked last among them haha. The Mario car-racing games was so-so imo. Then, we tried the kinetic adventure game... whr we did lotsa jumps and squats... my poor legs were tired after a while lol. And to end the session, we played "Dance"~ *Imagine the 5 "studious kids from E4-01" dancing... keke!* Of cos they weren't perfect but guess who's the dancing king among us? YL neh~ I din expect him to score so well haha!
*I don't mind gg back again with friends... stress-relieving haha!*
Planned to visit Jai Thai for dinner initially, but my throat has gone from bad to worse, so we headed to "新源记鱼头" opp Bugis junction instead~
The soup was so sweet~ oh simply loved the meat and veggie~ everything. PH and YS came kinda late, esp YS... when we almost finished everything alrdy... so paiseh haha. *We spent like 2.5hrs thr, and $18 per pax... wow!* YS tot we shld stay on longer since it's not often we get together, so we went to a dessert shop juz nex street~ but the Taiwan aiyu jelly PH and I shared was juz normal. After that, we proceeded to J.Co and sat down thr for some chats before finally heading home near 11pm. *Lol the guys were asking me lots about my job... I guess it does sound interesting to them in some ways haha.*

Attended the R.A.C.E programme for new staffs this morning. It was a series of talks by diff depts, and L and D dept were rather generous with food for us haha... thr was breakfast at 8.30am, tea-break at 10.30am, and lunch at 12pm... for 1.5hrs omg! *Food catered was not bad... I loved my shrooms omg!*
SL and I went down to the sofas by the windows, in the committee box shortly after lunch. We were chatting about random stuff thr, and SL was so gd with her impromptu rap haha! *The view was pretty awesome, and I was joking to SL imagine if we could wake up to such views lol~城市人难得能偷得浮生半日闲……我大概会越来越了解、珍惜这点吧。*

*rRandom tThought: I wish I could stop feeling awkward. Feels darn stupid if I'm the only one feeling/thinking this way.*

Comments