Meetup with Pat and WZ + NTU Alumni party @ Zouk + new hair colour + SNTC NDP charity event help-out!

Pat and I met up on a mon afternoon for early dinner, after WZ returned from her Japan trip. 2 of us finally found Little Prince Cafe after a while... a small shop tucked at the corner of Somme Rd.
We thought the place has main dishes, but apparently nope, so two of us ordered their mini tuna and egg mayo sandwiches (yes it comes in a pair)... which was pretty yummy! A pity it's not filling though.
Would hav stayed longer and let WZ come here if there were mains for us. Decided to meet Pat at City Square mall nearby instead, and we had dinner at the halal Streats Hong Kong cafe.
The fried hong kong noodle was average. WZ's personal-sized麻辣锅was very spicy though~ I shall try the tom yum seafood one nex time haha. Thks for WZ for the foodie treats from Japan~ oh“白色恋人”tasted as gd as usual!
My uni gals and I decided to join in NTU's alumni party at Zouk~ as a celebration for graduation! We don't club usually, but it was fun seeing NTU president Prof Bertil Andersson and his wife dancing cheekily haha! *Oh the Vodka Sprite was eiyr... nt nice.*

We alrdy had dinner at Somerset313, but it was another round of buffet in Zouk! *So full the whole night!* Anyway the food at the buffet were alrdy cold by the time we ate. MT's bf and WT's "friend" joined us as well. *MT's bf was nice enough to explain to us wat's housepour etc lol~ well non-clubbers like us need to learn haha.*   
Poor MT's ankle was alrdy sprained and casted, but she couldn't ctrl herself when it was dance time! We went down to the dance flr, and as much as I'm a bad dancer, I would still move to the music! *Club music has gt the beat, but those played were mostly boring imo. Nt the genre I would listen to often.* We sorta enjoyed ourselves down thr, and man LC can dance very well omg~ she was demostrating to us "body wave"~ sexy neh keke!
Left at 10pm, I'm alrdy feeling a bit of headache haha. *We wanna learn dancing from LC some day lol!*
Finally, my off day on monday! My pudding hair has irked me for quite some time now, and yup I made all effort to "get rid of it" during my off day haha. After brunch at market, I went to the new salon (opened 3mths ago) to do my hair. I know that I have some hair fall prob, so I made sure I did the scalp treatment, before dyeing my hair. *The scalp massage Sam did was so relaxing haha~* I think I washed hair like 4-5times, did dyeing, steaming, UV-treatment, static-germ-killing electronic treament etc... it took me like 5hrs to finish everything omg! Sam recommended me to get this Japan brand (Decco)'s scalp shampoo to treat my scalp prob. *Omg pls do wonders cos I'm afraid at the rate my hair falls during showers... I might be bald in no time lol.*
Great now that I've darker hair colour! Suits lazy ppl like me, who wouldn't spend money maintaining my hair colour very often. Sam said that the last hairstylist剪坏my hair, so led to the fizziness. For someone who hasn't done chemical treatment before, he recommended me to do their scalp treatment, and I took the package haha. *Why is it every stylist tot I'd hav bleached my hair colour before to get bright colours? I haven't lol.* Then again, I think I would "cherish" dark colour for the time being... I've had my fair share of "bright moments" all the while LOL~ I mean I still love the colour... juz tat they turn ugly if I dun maintain it.

Hopped onto the buggy Grace drove, on our way to the marquee ysd for a charity event co-held by the company.
It's my first visit thr. Mike, Jessie and the others were thr to help out. I helped tend our game stalls.
Sang the national anthem, said the pledge (oh no it's been so long since I recited it!), and the small kids came ard playing games. There was music performance, magic performance, balloon sculpturing and making of candy floss.
*Is it me or the mascots of SNTC looks like cow!?* Simon seemed to be in a gd mood too, but I mean he's still "big boss"... so I dun really know what to say to him haha. *Oh I liked the fruit tea at buffet~ fragrant!* I didn't know how to mingle with the kids at first, but I did after some time keke... 和小孩说话容易多了~好开心!
There was this Indian gal who came to play at our stall, and she has too many stuff on hand, so I helped her take this dragonfly sculpture balloon. I found it cute, and Jessie offered to take photos for me haha!
Eliza was very keen on learning how to make candy floss... and we had some laughs over thr! She's a fast learner though!
*Okie I can't wait to go round SNTC during orientation 2wks later!*

Comments