IRIS + rRandom at work

I caught the movie version a long time ago, and was anticipating the tv drama. TOP is still my bias here, but in the end he was killed by the male lead이병헌... what a pity! *Lol ok heartless baddie shld die la~* 이병헌's gd buddy, 정준호resembles韩庚from some angles haha. 
The whole story about NSS and the govt was rather exciting, though I skipped some boring parts. 김태희did her part well... at least she looked smart enough as an officer. 
Oh and of cos I disliked the ending like many others... the death of이병헌was so "out-of-nowhr"! *Lol~ I rmb taking photos near the lighthouse during our Jeju trip, whr김태희was apparently waiting for her love to appear at the end of the show.*

Rating: 3.75/5
Nearing my 1st month of work now. Nope time didn't fly nor crawl for me, but I reckon a fulfilling first month. Still learning the ropes of cos~ Brought some "stuff" to fill my desk cos I dun like an empty desk haha. Though I might be shifting to a new area (juz behind my current seating area) and I would need to shift the things... eh I dun mind haha! *Thinking if I shld bring poster to stick too!? Lol.*
Been meeting diff ppl for lunch (even some from other depts... ppl I've nv met before)... gd thing I'm meeting new ppl! I rmb gg to Causeway pt for lunch with Chris, Raymond and Ivan, and Ivan showed me a pic of his pet "sausage dog" haha~ cute! *Lol they can really gossip.* There's also one day when Jessie drove CK, Chris and I out for lunch at Nasi Lemak Kukus. First time I knew thr's self-service nasi lemak haha~ gosh the steamed bamboo rice was fragrant~ a lil' more ex than usual kopitiam nasi lemak but I reckon it's worth to eat thr once in a while! 
Now the progress for website translation is slowing falling into place... gathering necessary info from everywhr internally for my trans work. Translated 2 ad captions yet. *翻译干嘛需要逐字逐句硬译呢?意思在最重要。We needa understand tat the lang appeal differs according to diff grp of audience.*
Didn't expect to see Zach at work today, and he was telling me how "sian" it is to work on sundays on race days. I laughed haha. It's ironic but so far, I've been enjoying working on fri afternoons and sundays. Probably cos there's few ppl in office on sun, and I reckon I can concentrate better on my work in the office, before gg over to press box. I sorta like the fact tat I can work tues to thurs normal hrs, fri afternoon shift and then sundays. And honestly, I prefer watching the races as of now (dunno how I will "survive" when I hav to do translation in future on race days...) than be in office haha. 
MD told me horse racing is a“偏门”league. 它是专门的知识,不是普遍大众会知道的。Lol I didn't even see a bit of myself stepping into this industry from the day I was born I think! Then again, it's a form of entertainment too, which I'm slowly learning and hoping that I gain the most out of my exp. 
*打消所有不该有的念头。来日方长。事事难料。*

Comments