Lots of shows I watched + MYpaper interview @ Zion rd + Buffet lunch @ Carousel Royal Plaza

*rRandom tThought: Glad to hear that grandma returned home last fri.*

I think I was done with watching many shows this past wk haha... while in the midst of revising and writing notes for HC313's upcoming paper. First of all, I caught the 3D version of "Iron Man3" with YJ, PY and XH at Cathay Cine! 
 
 
 
For someone who didn't watch the 2 previous movies, "Iron Man3" was awesome. *Finally I understand YJ when she said how Tony Starks is a stuck-up man that everyone loves lol.* 
We love the scene when Iron Man saved the flight passengers in mid-air, and when he'd summon all his other Iron Man buddies to rescue the protagonist... the visual impact was WOW!
*Robert Downey, Jr. has super long eyelashes omg!*

Rating: 4/5
I went home and caught the previous Iron Man series too... liked them but still prefer the latest one hehe.
"The Avengers" is one movie I love a lot!
 
 
 
I thought the whole show was almost flawless! Ok I admit I'd re-watched it a few times to try to understand the whole "science-thermophysics-gamma ray-blah" content the heroes were discussing throughout the movie, and I thought the lines were built/created/linked in amazing ways... esp any word that came out from Tony Starks's mouth made me laughed hard haha. *The scene I LOL-ed worst? Hulk's "Puny god~" line!*  
Somehow I favoured Dr. Banner the most... I liked Mark Ruffalo's acting there... even after he transformed hehe. 
Whatever... I enjoyed the whole movie a lot, and can't wait for the upcoming episode!

Rating: 5/5

After a few mths, I finally finished watching "힘내요,미스터김"!
 
 
 
120+ episodes neh! Rarely I can finish such long drama serials... for the sake of Dong Wan lol. I've always thought he gives ppl the "Mr kind" impression, and thus the role of "Mr Kim" suited him really well imo. 
The love line wasn't the main thing obviously, and it's the relationship between Mr Kim and his 4 children which moved audience greatly.
Nevertheless, this is more of a family drama... younger audience might not like it.

Rating: 3.5/5

송중기as "Wolf boy" in "늑대소년" (A Werewolf Boy)~
 
 
 
Sorry I can't forget송중기's pretty face despite the fact that this boy is wild and untamed. Supposedly touching, but I couldn't get into the情境all the while when watching.
蛮凄美又不可思议的故事吧。

Rating: 3.25/5

"101次求婚" starring林志玲、黄渤and高以翔.
林志玲looked really beautiful as the cellist.

Rating: 3.5/5

"花漾" with Jerry Yen in it.
郑元畅really suited the look of a书生haha!
迷离的一部。

Rating: 3/5

Did mypaper's interview at Zion rd last thurs! I liked the accessories and bags sold at Unika but a bit too pricey for me. The Godown has great array of furnitures and pretty home decors... unique find there. I loved the Tumpeng mini and coffee durian ice-blend at IndoChili too hehe~ great imo. Their "satay" was very soft compared to usual ones we have eslewhr. *"Take-away" many dishes from The Original Nasi Padang" cos XR and I couldn't finish the food on the spot haha!*
The ambience at Bistro Du Vin is great for casual dining and talks... esp suitable for couples and gd friends I thought. Irwin and Valencia recommended us 3 dishes, and I actually loved Mont Blanc the most haha~ simply great in such hot weather nowadays!   
YB's dad and mum treated all of us who helped out to Francis and Michelle's "post-wedding buffet" at Carousel at Royal Plaza Scotts ysd!
I didn't eat a lot thr cos woke up kinda late and had late lunch lol! Big thank u~
Though it was spicy, but I still enjoyed the laksa that mum cooked for lunch this afternoon! See the amt of料in thr!? 

Comments