HC313 exam + upcoming grad trip to korea!

*rRandom lLaugh: I'm really loving seeing GuiGui and Taecyeon on "We Got Married Global Edition"... the two makes a cute couple!*
It's normal that ppl go through darker periods at some point of times in life, and well I've had my share too. I would think it wore me out mentally. *或许,感情越丰富的人越容易这么觉得?* Luckily, I'm someone who'd feel much better right after a night's slp, though it might continue to bother me anytime again. *Lol~ 我也是情绪化的人,只不过情绪的波动大概只影响到我自己罢了。Sometimes, ppl juz need a space for themselves, for a breather.*

Gonna fly to Jeju and Seoul soon for my uni grad trip, together with the rest of the girls! Nice of them to remind me to take flu jab ($30), since it's gonna take 2weeks for it to take effect. Took it at the clinic near my home on mon... so long since I took a jab... but nah I'm not someone afraid of taking jabs. *The doc still asked about my last trip to Shanghai, which was a few yrs ago haha!*
HC313 paper was on ysd morning. One and only paper for my final sem in uni, and yup I still took time to write notes for this open-book exam... maybe "half-heartedly"? Keke. JL, HT, WY, Jana and I were the few yr4s sitting ard each other at the back of BS hall. When the time was up, we were already chatting away cos I finished my last paper, and though the rest still had one more paper the next day. *Yr 4s... what do u expect? Haha.* KD was funny la... as he collected WY and HT's paper, he suddenly blurted out "毕业咯!" LOL~ We were laughing away haha~ cos too happy la! *The paper was average... but my analysis for the poem in the last qn was terrible imo lol.* 
JL, Jana and I went library, and I returned my books. *We waved to KD, who was smoking away at a corner right after the exam lol~ as usual克制不了的烟瘾~* 3 of us had lunch at Palette and then parted our ways... aiyoh so依依不舍neh haha.
*最后的大学考试,还是希望成绩在预想中。成绩放榜时刚巧是我回国的一天后,大概会忙着收拾行李而忘了紧张的心情lol. Alright, shall update my feelings as a grad student after convocation!*
 
Shinhwa is making a comeback on 16th May... and the mv teaser for "This Love" is classy! The 6 of them looked awesome, and somehow I liked how DongWan is in black hair... strikes a balance between the members and reveals a sense of maturity too. *Oh no I've the urge to buy their new album when I go Korea!* Steven lent me an English guide to South Korea too, shall read it up and then edit our itineraries before flying off the wk after!
Accompanied mum to四马路观音庙this morning. It's初一and the temple's very crowded. *I saw David Gan in shades thr!* I have this dilemma about my job search, so mum helped me to求签. It's a中签, but I kept it with me cos it sounded rather positive imo: "内藏无价宝和珍 得玉何须外界寻  不如等待高人识 宽心犹且更宽心"... so may my伯乐come to me asap~ I can afford to wait (and enjoy my break while waiting) but别让我等太久啊haha! *It's from exp, and I strongly believe观音庙的神明很灵、很准喔。* We had lunch at the market thr, and mum有缘认识this uncle whom was queuing at the same vegetarian stall with her. He set at the same table as us, while waiting for his financial planner to lunch together. *Dang he has the大众脸... like I've seen him somewhere before.* He praised (maybe not a praise from my pov...) mum for looking very young... like my elder sis lol! Then he starts giving me a lil "面相解说", saying he'd learnt a lil before. He commented that I'm a clever person (cos mummy is one too lol~), but can't force me into doing anything I dun like. *Oh I'm happy about the compliment, but I dunno hw true it is regarding my intelligence haha... I'm still learning duh!* After we left the table, I joked to mum: “我不会那么快就遇见我的贵人了吧?" Lol.
Oh and I exchanged SGD1K for Korean won already! It's 1:873 at The Arcade this afternoon. Shall monitor how the rate goes nex wk and exchange SGD500 more before my trip.


*Life's an exciting journey. Just when I thought I'd be free for some time this min, and yet by the nex min, things would alrdy be filling up my personal schedule. The unpredictability both excites and kills me haha.*

Comments