Kiseki Buffet + 忠烈杨家将 with uni friends + U-Kiss Collage tour press con + concert + 观音庙and lunch with WT & YQ~

*rRandom tThought: sent out a few job applications, but I reckon my own portfolio's still rather messy... haven't gt the time to manually update it haha.*

PY and I reached Orchard Central on time last weds, while YJ, Leon and XH all cabbed down to meet us for lunch buffet at Kiseki. There was quite a long queue despite making a reservation beforehand. 
 
XH and PY were hungry for salmon, and so they literally brought back all kinds of sashimi-related dishes for our "first round" haha! YJ and Leon joined later, and YJ finished lotsa prawns haha! *Oh the prawns were quite fresh... thumbs up!* We happen to see a grp of models sitting near us too... we were so kaypo that almost everytime some handsome dude or pretty lady walked past, we'd start gossiping keke~ *Most of them have pretty nice facial features, judging from their side profiles.* 
YJ laughed at XH for being“外强中干”lol... cos he could only down a small amt of food... even less than me! *I am already a rather bad eater at buffets...* Oh and I think I picked up some tips about eating buffets haha... shan't eat those fried foods for the 1st round! It's $23 per pax from 11+am till 3pm... food variety and standard worth the price imo.

Josephine came over and joined us for movie at Cathay Cineleisure... “忠烈杨家将”~ my fav Zaizai's in it as杨三郎!
 
 
 
 
 
 
一字排开,帅哥那么多的阵容(including杨令公郑少秋!)... 养眼lo!
The movie was a bit short imo, and the beginning was a lil' too fast-paced, but I guess the director's aim was to bring audiences' focus onto the battle ground. 杨家将is a story familiar to many Chinese ppl, and I love how well it represents the teachings of忠孝仁义.    
郑少秋是老戏骨,演什么像什么。杨大郎(郑伊健)大哥的榜样很叫人敬佩,牺牲精神也伟大,是典型的领导角色。杨二郎(于波)感觉武功高强,也是愿意牺牲自己帮助大局的人。杨四郎(李晨)和五郎(林峰)感情之好不过点到为止,但也浅露兄弟情谊。*五郎's good with medicine, but the min I saw his looks on the battleground... 杀neh!* 杨六郎(吴尊)据说是最善良的儿子,最后只剩他回到母亲身边……看了心酸。杨七郎(付辛博)败在年少气盛所以惨死箭下,但也是孝子一名。
好啦,我最偏心的是杨三郎(周民)!看他的眼神就足以“杀死人”了啦~

虽然三郎沉默寡言(在戏里好像不过四句台词),但他是值得信赖的弓手!*I think it's the 1st time I'd seen a male lead with so little lines!* 民出现的每一幕,我都不知觉地会注意他的眼神,要嘛伤感忧郁;要不就杀人不偿命!不能说他的双眼十足有神,但就是会“说故事”的那种吧。There's charisma in Vic, as an actor, and so I can't wait to see him in all kinds of roles! *The first sound I'd heard from三郎was the painful yell when treating his injury lol... and all of us were laughing to a scene when三郎seemed to be playing "hide-and-seek" with enemies at war haha!*
Sad ending, nevertheless.
I wish I could see a revenge by杨门女将though.

Rating: 4/5
We went over to the arcade at *Scape and PY was happily catching soft toys away haha. Then all of us chit-chatted at Paris Baguette before heading for home.
Was a lil' worried that I'd been alone throughout sat, attending U-Kiss's press con and concert. It was at Hard Rock Hotel's function room, and the min I reached, I exchanged CF's bizcard for my media pass!
Lucky I saw Abel while in the rm, and got to know BC as well. There was already no seats for us, so at first we were ready to stand by the side... until finally some有良心的人took their bags away from the chairs.
 
It was a quick half an hr press conference. The guys were rather noisy haha... probably cos members like Eli, AJ and Kevin were good with English, and could answer questions and help other members easily. BC asked them a question on personality test... quite cute haha. 
After tat, BC, Abel and I sat ard the Malaysia Food Street foodcourt, and had some desserts while BC marked her students' papers. Wanted to go to the fanmeet, but since there was "no news worth", and the weather was super hot, we decided to go have dinner at Vivocity instead. *Ok now I know I don't like Carl's JR.*
Not very pleased with how the media were being arranged at the Coliseum. At 1st, the security officers told us we were only allowed at zone A... to stand together with the fans! Even the photog was supposed to "squeeze" and snap photos that way... Anyway, after BC asked ard, we were somehow let into the VVIP zone at the side of the venue, on eye level with the stage. I have no issues with that, as long as I could get a clear view of the artistes when they're onstage. *BC chose to sit at the fans zone, while Abel took photos there, together with other media photogs I reckon.*  
 
Pretty warm weather even when it was night time. U-Kiss members sweated like mad haha. Nice to hear some familiar songs that I like, and they remain to be one of the K-pop grps that I would listen to whenever their new songs come out. *Hoon had such nice abs omg!* Fans were rather enthusiastic, and U-Kiss members looked like they enjoyed the stage well as well.
*Hmm Soo Hyun, AJ and Hoon's my bias atm. And lol I thought I saw AJ looking over my side many times keke.*
The article came out juz ysd.
Overall, not a wonderful concert setting, but the ambience was not bad.

Rating: 3.5/5 
Here's U-Kiss's "Believe" MV... rather addictive.
  
"Stop Girl" is nice too... juz that I couldn't embed the vid here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_AwyTp9qb0&list=PL70A621F2CE3F9E45

Oh and this is an old performance of "When Love Stops" by U-Kiss... a pretty soothing ballad that I enjoy...
    
Met YQ and WT on tues. We went观音庙to pray, and then had lunch at Manhatten at PS. The Tim Ho Wan queue was scarily long, so we put off the idea of having that for lunch. 
There are so many things bothering me. Not only am I concern about how my job search would go, nor when would I be "hardworking" enough to start my research for HC313's exam... it's the "present present" that matters most.
Was relieved to hear that WL regained conciousness few days ago. Hopefully she could transfer to the normal ward after few days of observations. Then, I got the news of grandma being in SGH, for blockage in her arteries the day before. She underwent surgery juz today. *Rest well ah ma.*
News of黄文永's death is on the media recently. He's a distant relative, and I liked him as an actor, though no favoritism. He is one great actor who does good in his roles. Felt sad while reading those news, and found out how he is well-liked by many other actors. Yes, definitely a great loss for local TV scene. 
人生无常,但我们却又都善忘所以要不断提醒自己把握每刻、珍惜每个身边的人。 

Comments