"우리 결혼했어요" + 五谢歌台grad dinner + 动力火车《超越巅峰 继续转动》concert +庭羽满月dinner


Shinhwa's new CF for fried chicken in Korea... the guys were funny! Eric's "NG" moment at the end was LOL.

Finished watching the "红薯couple" on season 2 of "우리 결혼했어요" about a wk ago. Yonghwa isn't my fav member in C.N. Blue, and I dunno much about Seohyun too, but I was curious how this young couple would be in the variety.
 
 
 
Guess cos they are still very young idols themselves, so I din really feel like they were husband and wife... more of just bf and gf. Seohyun appeared as a very obedient girl here, who is concern about health and reading. Yonghwa was a bubbly bf, who's more outgoing and talkative. *It's cute how Seohyun finds it so hard to speak informally to her husband lol!* 
Both of them have nice voices and suits each other. The recording of their "banmal song" was sweet and I enjoyed it. I especially loved the episode when the two went snowboarding! Yonghwa was a pretty strict coach but Seohyun was very fast at picking up the skills too! *Ah there is some sort of charisma when Yonghwa appeared to be very focused in teaching and helping his wife... oh makes me wanna go learn snowboarding in future too!* 
A pity they were gonna split up not long after their wedding shoots. Seohyun was nice to weave scarf for Yonghwa, and the guy did too... just not that pretty haha! Oh the last surprise Yonghwa had for Seohyun... balloons in the car boot was sweet o! All in all... they are pretty "courteous" with each other, even as a couple lol.

Rating: 3.5/5
*I'm watching Nichkhun and Victoria's parts now... oh and I think Nichkhun has a rather innocent and sweet voice haha... "Nothing Better"!*

Met up with Leon, PY, YJ and Josephine for our grad dinner's performance rehearsal the sun before. We had free steamboat for dinner at Leon's place while we chatted... so nice haha. Then, there was a final meeting for the committee in sch on tues night too... finally almost everything was done. 
*rRandom tThought: I dunno why but thr are some ppl that I feel "inferior" to. It's awkward when it's only us two together.* 
Mich and I attended Mediacorp's seminar on weds... saw TC, YX and other chinese course mates there too. Anyway, the whole news reporting team at Mediacorp looks like a challenge... rather tough one. *Well, the way things work at a TV station is somehow different from print media.*

Went to Nanyang Executive Cafe on fri noon to look for Leon and gang cos we were supposed to rehearse. A tad too bad the place was still running business and the boss said we could only rehearse from 4pm onwards, so I left after listening to the minus one of“城里的月光”, for HC313.
Left early for rehearsal after seminar, and I saw YJ and MQ they all doing up the photobooth.
 
Some programmers took a picture together after all the hectic last min job running ard here and there. 五谢歌台grad dinner started near 7pm! HSS idol contestants went up to perform... including me haha.
 
The audio system was cranky, and so we sang without music at first. Leon thought we shld re-do our performance last min, and so after the table games or so, 4 of us re-sang again... this time with soft music haha. *I hope it wasn't that obvious that I was nervous.* 
The food we had was nt nice imo... and the aunties were rushing us to eat faster which was bad service. Anyway, the students were super enthu during the "treasure hunt" game haha! Everyone was running here and thr, screaming etc... to gain pts for their tables keke. During lucky draw, I gave my ticket to SS, and it won her a "msg card" from prof Yow haha~
The heads of the committee went upstage to sing together at the end. *Leon cried as expected haha!*
 
Overall, there were goods and bads for the grad dinner. Some segments took too much time (like the lucky draws), but we had fun some other times. I thought the emcees were not bad though. 2 vids made by publicity team...


4 yrs of my life in uni... 2009 till now. How time flies. Weren't say it was a very exciting time of my life, but it's a phase that I will rmb for life. All of us moved to LT1 to take photos after dinner, and I shall wait to post our cohort pics!
 
 
We bought a cake... birthday surprise for PY! People stayed and mingle with some profs and took photos too... but hmm there was none that I was very close to haha. Oh and just before we boarded bus 179 home, snapped a shot with Josephine too~ our "Jajambo girl" that night~
*Time to look for my 1st real job. Sch's left with exam, convocation... and memories.*
YJ and I had dinner at Vivocity before we walked to RWS for动力火车《超越巅峰 继续转动》concert on sat. *It's weird how ppl's tone varies so much in between msgs and phone calls... eiyr.*  
We were sitted at the front... and I could see Ella, her hubby and颜志琳's wife and 2 daughters sitted at the first row too!
 
OMG they kicked off the concert with my fav song of theirs atm: 《继续转动》! I guess it's thks to local dramas that I know most of their songs from! Simply awesome when the duo sang onstage... the powerful vocals and天衣无缝的配合was kickass!
 
Man I know they're in their 40s now but the single-man尤秋兴still looks gd~ esp with short hair! *Oh I definitely dun miss his long hair in the past keke.* He looks super cool playing drums, and spinning the drumsticks lol. 
Ella was as playful as she was usually... but more womanly now that she's married... dressing wise. She kissed尤秋兴on the cheek as a "present" to the unmarried man haha! *尤秋兴looked so shy omg!* I rather liked her rendition of《好胆你就来》as well~ rocker Ella!
It was near 11.30pm after the first encore ended. *Usually concerts end after one encore performance, and after the system makes an announcement.* YJ and I already left our seats and making our way to the entrance but it was so unusual cos audience were still shouting "encore!" all the way! Then, we saw the band members coming back again! YJ and I climbed up the chairs and dang... Power Station came back and performed《背叛情歌》which they missed out performing in their list earlier. Everyone was high and rocking the chairs... all cameras/phones were out recording the moment haha! 
I'm very impressed by their live performance, and the fact they sang 30+ songs (to be exact) in 3.5hrs! 动力火车rocked the night badly! This is rock performance and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Rating: 4.25/5
Oh since I'm so into动力火车's songs these few nights, and looking up for their vids on youtube... I thought I shld really share this new song of theirs... 《艾琳娜》... love the melody and MV!

*rRandom tThought: Sometimes I think I'm quite an easy audience to please. I guess I just have a soft spot for gd music. Then again, more exposure would be better imo... probably make me a pickier music listener haha.*

It was already 11.45pm by the time we left RWS, walked back to Vivocity only to find the shopping ctr's door locked! Poor YJ and I realised there's no more MRT too... so we each cabbed home.
*That taxi uncle was so油腔滑调, and I'm definitely not those out there who enjoys such talks. 看他那么无聊,我好心听一下,其实没在认真听lol.*

Finished动力火车's article on sun afternoon, and attended my nephew庭羽's满月dinner at Jumbo seafood restaurant behind the indoor stadium. There were 3 tables for all of us, and we had like 9 or 10 dishes in all... a lot o. I liked the冷盘, abalone and crab meat of cos haha~ Didn't get to talk to many of my cousins, and dad and I headed home in 3rd aunt's car.
*对于外面的世界,我怎么觉得自己要学的……永远那么多。*

Comments