Dinner with Pat & WZ + Breakfast at Tim Ho Wan & KBox + Jame's belated bday dinner at Crystal Jade + CN Blue "Blue Moon" World Tour

*OMG Power Station's songs have been replaying non-stop in my mp3 this past wk!*
Pat, WZ and I had dinner at Junction 8 on tues night. *Oh the lychee sherbet I had was yummy!* And on weds, I managed to wake up at 7+am, and met up with YJ, PY and Fion at PS's Tim Ho Wan for breakfast! I reckon this is the first time I ever woke up early to queue for something! *PY alrdy reached there by 7.50am~* To our surprise, there were so many others queuing before us even... and I estimated about 30people in queue since early morning.
 
Phew we went in rather quick after the place opened at 10am. 4 of us were so excited we almost wanted to have a slice of everything on the menu keke~ Anyway, we ordered like 10+ dim sums!
PY was so into the dim sums he'd ignore YJ's cam lol! I loved the carrot cake cos u can really see thin slices of raddish in it! *I will buy and take away next time!* The虾只猪肠粉、糯米鸡and虾饺were among my favs as well.
It's not often I see myself choking up an amt of $90, juz for having breakfast alone lol. PY, YJ and I went on to Red Mango, and we were treated to yoghurt by PY cos he bought like 10 coupons lo! 
Met Leon at Teo Heng KTV in the afternoon for singing session! It's been long since I went to KTV with my friends haha. We had fun listening to PY, imitating different singers haha. Then we had dinner at Manhatten Fish Market, and again shared a bowl of dessert right after lol! *Man it was a day full of food for me!*

Headed to JP earlier on thurs evening, and bought strawberry shortcake from Rive Gauche, and waited for the guys at Crystal Jade. *Lucky James isn't a picky eater haha!*
 
The cake was rather creamy imo, but still nice la... even nicer if it's colder or iced. Food there was nt bad, I loved the prawn wontons and冷鸡.
 
 
We all shared costs and got James a top too... YL bought it from Robinsons. It's a nice collar shirt... would be useful since he's working... and congrats to finding a new job! Oh and YS drove James, PH and I home... nice!

*It's a bit of trouble having to go down to SPH to take tix for concerts haiz.*
Last HC313 seminar on fri afternoon. KD even included his own poems in this lecture lol!
 
Wooh a grp photo of KD for my last mod in NTU! Yes it's down to exams, results and then convocation later on in July... sch life is really coming to an end, come to think of it... I do miss it, just like many others.
*Will look at jobs soon. 寻寻觅觅,希望寻对。*

Went down to NUH with mum on sat afternoon. WL's still unconcious, after the fever. I heard she'd came round on friday, but went into a coma again at that night. Both uncle and aunt couldn't eat. Aunt, mum and I were standing outside WL's room in the ICU(?), for 1+hr. Aunt was updating us about WL's conditions, and WL's maternal grandma came not long after too.  
Many things swiped thru my mind at that pt of time. I recalled about the assignment I'd completed with the help of aunt and WL. I rmbed my childhood days when uncle and aunt brought me out to play. I heard about their family probs. *The feeling of hatred is scary. It can make things crumble, fall, shatter.*
Praying hard WL will be out of danger asap. 

*rRandom tThought: One thing I mind about ppl: don't say things/stuff to me that you don't mean, cos I take words seriously. Yup I do joke, but some things are not meant for jokes. I draw a line, clearly, between the two.* 
Hav to leave for dinner with SS at Kallang Leisure Park, before CN Blue's concert "Blue Moon" assignment at night. They opened the show with "Where U Are"~ a blast!
Yong Hwa was the one who kept on coming to the front, and Jung Shin too. Poor Jong Hyun was stuck behind due to his electric guitar imo~ I wished he could come forth often too! *Nonetheless, I was totally mesmerised when he played the guitar omg! His expression was telling ppl "I'm so into it!" haha!* Then again, I noticed at one pt of time when the quiet Jong Hyun was looking at our side... omo his眼神looked so fierce... as if he was unhappy with us (media side) not being enthu enough? Anyway, this is my own speculation.
 
 
 
Yong Hwa looks really pale and tired with that blonde hair, and his eyebags were super obvious onscreen. Then again, it was nice of him to try to bring up the atmosphere with his vocals and running arounds nw and then. Now I regretted a lil' for not "revising" their songs before their con, cos I realised I seemed to hav forgotten some of them haha. 
Hmm I thought the concert was a lil' short somehw, even though it lasted for 2hrs. Their performances weren't perfect, but Yong Hwa's vocal did wow-ed me at times. I wished there were individual performances from them, but I guess their schedules are too packed for any more rehearsals lol. *Aish I wanted to hear "내사랑아" from Jong Hyun!*
Boice will definitely be high that night. I like their music, but it's not enough to make me wanna jump though lol. *Muz be due to Power Station's overwhelming vocals last wk... still lingering in my head omg.* Language could be one thing... I couldn't totally get their "Engrish" haha. 
Then again, as a media person, I shld speak from an objective pt of view in my article. I can imagine how fanatic fans will feel, plus my own observations.
CN Blue will definitely perform better in future concerts, with more signature songs as their experiences increase!
Rating: 3.5/5

Comments